Big Nige

Guest hirstysfags
38 minutes ago, hk_owl said:

Pearson and Bullen would be a dream team for me. Both captains, both raised trophies wearing the blue and white stripes.

I’d even go as far as getting Palmer back from China as the fitness coach...

HMSPTL

Palmer and his absolutely off the charts level of bullshit and self importance?

No thanks

3 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The Watford job, for a lot of reasons, might actually be a good fit for Hughton, if he can manage the sort of longevity Dyche was afforded.

What at Watford. The club who have had 4 managers this season. And who probably have averaged a manger every 8 months over the last 5 years.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, hk_owl said:

Pearson and Bullen would be a dream team for me. Both captains, both raised trophies wearing the blue and white stripes.

HMSPTL

Not Bullen for me thanks. I like the guy, been a good servant for the club. However, if we do bring in a new manager he needs to bring in his own team of staff as well.

Guest Mcguigan
19 hours ago, wilyfox said:

For sure, I'd take Pearson over Monk. But, Pearson/Chansiri combination could be problematic. These players need digging out either way, managerial change or not. 

Digging out the modern day footballer doesn't appear to be the way forward for any manager. The squad close ranks and its the manager that gets the boot.

13 minutes ago, billyblack said:

Not Bullen for me thanks. I like the guy, been a good servant for the club. However, if we do bring in a new manager he needs to bring in his own team of staff as well.

After the 3 Steve's I wouldn't mind seeing Ed, Edd n Eddy.

15 hours ago, BIG D said:

If we’d struggled from day 1 I may have Had a bit of sympathy for Monk.

Fact is we were 3rd at Christmas above Brentford and Fulham so things must have been ok.

What happened? Apart from outing the wrong’uns and telling players they wouldn’t be getting new contracts.

Million dollar question right here. Until we know what happened its difficult to judge, but Monk had us flying high, then nosediving. It can't just have been the Stoke collapse, something triggered our bad form. We need to know what it was before calling for Monk to go or stay. 

Guest Mcguigan
16 hours ago, BIG D said:

If we’d struggled from day 1 I may have Had a bit of sympathy for Monk.

Fact is we were 3rd at Christmas above Brentford and Fulham so things must have been ok.

What happened? Apart from outing the wrong’uns and telling players they wouldn’t be getting new contracts.

I'm not sure that's a fair reflection on ability to stay above both those clubs and in and around the top six.

The first half of the season was very much peaks and troughs, peaking in match day day 13 and 26 in 3rd position but quickly dropping off again down to 10th after 3 or 4 games more games. 

We had little runs of form but never a consistent top 6 run. Fulham have only been out the top 6 for 11 fixtures from 45. Brentford haven't been out the top 6 since 14th December.

4 hours ago, hk_owl said:

HMSPTL

I said the exact same thing an hour ago to my brother. Imagine big Nige and Carlton back at Hillsborough? It would be unreal. The true Wednesday spirit would be back in the dressing room

On 20/07/2020 at 22:42, Hughdowd said:

Pearson worked under Thai owners at Leicester.......The very least chansiri should do is at least ask Pearson if he’s interested.... You don’t ask ...You don’t get !!!

Wasn't that part of why he got sacked, his son (who was in the u18s or 23s) caught on video saying rude (maybe racist I forgot) things to thai hookers (while busy with them) on tour that summer.

Edited by Guest

Guest The Claw

Isn't here a thread on here about Georgey boy hirst, have you not forgot about the involvement of big nige in underhanded dealings with said individual?

On 20/07/2020 at 15:26, the third man said:

If Monks problem is that he hasn't got an assistant, that's his fault for accepting the job knowing he would only have Bullen

You cant say that's why he is rubbish and its not his fault, when he accepted the job on those terms

I think that means   I told you 😂😂