Jacob Murphy and Atdhe Nuhiu

17 hours ago, davey_wells said:

Dont get this few and far between comment on Nuhiu.

The guy has 50 goals for us, and whenever given the chance has has a huge impact, particularly away from home.

He's outlasted a horde of other strikers at the club - I just dont thinkmwe'll be able to replace him whatsoever.

Same , I’d like to keep him .cant blame him for moving on though . Probably had enough of our idiot fans singing about forestieri and other wasters like that whilst he’s available and at least trying for the cause week in week out 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ian said:

He hasn’t though has he

Feel free to post the facts to prove me wrong

So his two goals yesterday didn’t count then? Coming on as a second half sub and scoring two goals would be seen as being impactful to most people.

If you honestly cannot see what he brings to the team, like every one of our managers he has played under has then maybe you should apply to be the next Wednesday manager as you clearly know more than anyone. I look forward to your appointment.

Edited by sexpistol

5 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

So his two goals yesterday didn’t count then? Coming on as a second half sub and scoring two goals would be seen as being impactful to most people.

If you honestly cannot see what he brings to the team, like every one of our managers he has played under has then maybe you should apply to be the next Wednesday manager as you clearly know more than anyone. I look forward to your appointment.

I wasn’t replying to a post about yesterday

j was replying to a post that said “whenever he has been given a chance he’s made an impact”

only his blindest followers would agree with that statement