Wildsmith

Guest Kagoshimaowl
36 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think both our keepers could do with a loan in league one if we’re not playing there.

They will be good enough for us but we need someone with more than 50 games between the sticks. 

They are both poo

40 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

Theres always a reason behind it. 2 managers now can't handle him and did you listen to the Kirkland interview 

yes I did and He said he was no problem ,but supposedly came with a reputation ,, but that said Monk has done this to strong players wherever he was at , even his mate clotet says it is monks way or no way ,oh and other managers could , but of course those  two who failed are the ones who dropped him and those who were winning  got the best out of him ,funny that 

Edited by trevdi9
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

I think they’ve been up and down which is probably normal for young ish keepers. They need a full season each somewhere where they can learn how to organise a defence 

they do but of coarse  monk couldn't do that cause he got rid of the number one half way through the season ,

1 hour ago, cardiffowl06 said:

There is nothing wrong with Westwood. Play the best keeper in the league.

Based purely on past glories. He certainly hasn’t shown he is that when he played this season. Although he is undoubtably still better than our other options.

We need a new keeper.

6 hours ago, Think tank said:

Based purely on past glories. He certainly hasn’t shown he is that when he played this season. Although he is undoubtably still better than our other options.

We need a new keeper.

Personally I go by the principle of ‘play your best team’

I know that doesn’t build a winning changing room, but I’d happily sacrifice that beautiful, winning changing room culture for 3 points every few games

6 hours ago, Think tank said:

We need a new keeper.

Can't blame him for a weaker, less organised defence. Hes bound to look worse with liabilities in front of him. 

• Thanks 1