Was excellent last season. But tried to have our pants down on wages this summer.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Was excellent last season. But tried to have our pants down on wages this summer.

Wouldn't you?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Wouldn't you?

If I did I wouldn’t be doing videos to the fans at the same time as asking my agent to smash the wage structure.

Edited by Bluesteel
  • Like 3

Just hope that today is one of those occasional games he had when he played as if he was drunk. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

It strange how some are critical about our spending and advocate and approach that would see us live within our means but then are critical when we don't spend millions on a player with a relatively big fee and wages to match.  

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

If I did I wouldn’t be doing videos to the fans at the same time as asking my agent to smash the wage structure.

Dunno what that means

Reyt Player

Hector in action against Cardiff (11th of July) - Looks like he's not lost that edge after getting that big contract at Fulham...

image.png.4e33fec7b820f201db875c16a27610b7.png

Meh, another good player but not one to lose sleep over.

Remind me how he’s doing in probably the most richly assembled squad in the division who couldn’t even make automatic in this poor league? 

• Like 7

Average

Was very impressed with him whilst he was with us.  A very dominant player, confident in his ability, with skill and a good footballing brain.

Not kept up with him this season, but would be surprised if he hasn't improved.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

He was the first of the gang to leave and he stole all hearts away. And he stole points from the rich and the poor and the not-very-rich and the very poor. Such a silly boy.

Edited by TrueOwl
  • Like 4
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, TrueOwl said:

He was the first of the gang to leave and he stole all hearts away. And he stole points from the rich and the poor and the not-very-rich and the very poor. Such a silly boy.

Wow, would love you expand on that post very surreal. 

Good player, but no better than his replacement Iorfa, who is probably on half the money.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Dunno what that means

The “see you soon”/I want to be here persona online very different to the reality. Unless we wanted to pay Prem wages in the EFL for a guy who never played much in the premier league.

Fair play to him if it’s on the table at Fulham and he made the right choice didnt he. But he wasn’t that bothered about coming here or making that work quite clearly. Just a means of trying to back SWFC into a corner with fans to get himself a good contract. Insincere.

come on you’re the inspector 🙂

• Like 3

Just now, Dizzys Dad said:

Good player, but no better than his replacement Iorfa, who is probably on half the money.

Iorfa is better, and will go on to have a better career 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Wow, would love you expand on that post very surreal. 

(Hector was) the first of the gang to die by Morrissey.

1 minute ago, Dizzys Dad said:

probably 25% of the money

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesteel said:

The “see you soon”/I want to be here persona online very different to the reality. Unless we wanted to pay Prem wages in the EFL for a guy who never played much in the premier league.

Fair play to him if it’s on the table at Fulham and he made the right choice didnt he. But he wasn’t that bothered about coming here or making that work quite clearly. Just a means of trying to back SWFC into a corner with fans to get himself a good contract. Insincere.

come on you’re the inspector 🙂

Thats just opinion 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Thats just opinion 

Sadly not.

Edited by Bluesteel