Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

Just now, Lee A said:

Top scorers away from home in the division though. 

Points are overrated 

Wonder if that's ever happened before, highest away scorers yet lowest home scorers. Unfortunately as a ST holder, I'd rather it be the reverse. It's been really poor fare at home, fortunate to get a rebate on the lockdown matches.

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Murphy was quality and I don’t think I’ve ever said this before but so was Nuhiu. Some symbolic performances from others though. Cruz is a waste of space, no way does he deserve a permanent deal. Also the defending today was a joke. I’m still very undecided if Nuhiu deserves a new deal, he just doesn’t look half the player until he needs a new deal. 

Surely you meant shambolic ?

2 minutes ago, Miffed said:

This season?

Watch the highlights of the United game where he conceded 4 and tell me he didn’t get beaten easily for at least 2 of those goals. Other keepers would have been hammered for that performance. 

He’s been poor for a few years 

He was playing with an injury at that time.

Yes, it was a poor performance, but his poor performances stand out. I'll ask again, how many times has he conceded 5, 4 or even 3 this season because that has become a regular occurrence without him in the side?

1 minute ago, Miffed said:

This season?

Watch the highlights of the United game where he conceded 4 and tell me he didn’t get beaten easily for at least 2 of those goals. Other keepers would have been hammered for that performance. 

He’s been poor for a few years 

He's a great organiser of his defence but his overall standards have been deteriorating steadily over the last 3 years & he was rightly dropped this season. One of the few decisions that Monk had got right.