Fulham -V- Wednesday OMDT

3 minutes ago, Tommo_ said:

Deleting Posts isn't the best thing to do is it? Thought Forums were an unbiased platform to express views? If people disagreed with said posts they were able to reply, no? Thought the most mature thing to do was to share reasons as to why posts were deleted.

Saying that, we are absolute shybo. Not Monk's fault, at all. Golden boy.

Where on earth are you coming to the to conclusion that anyone thinks Monk is a ‘Golden Boy’ 

We've played these last few games like we don't have a care in the world.

If we are penalised and the worst happens, the way we've gone about trying to accrue points in this period will be the biggest failing under the current regime. Some accolade. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I expected us to lose today. Fulham are better than us.

But it's the manner in which we are losing.

You can face a team that has a lot better players but they can't stop you working, running, hassling, tackling.

We don'y ask for much. Just put in as much as you can and make the other team earn their win. Don't just turn up and lose.

Yep, as good as they are, Fulham haven't scored 3 goals in the same game in their last 12 matches, took 45 minutes to end that run.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Nobody's deleted a single post of yours mate

Just merged it into the correct thread

UTO

Apology accepted

Why would I apologise if I did nothing wrong.

PS I'm not doing it to be purposefully difficult, I'm just a disgruntled fan like everyone else and like many Australian Owls it gets increasingly defeating when staying up past ungodly hours to watch our team ******** up against the wall and show as much grit as an unpaved driveway

3 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

Could be a cricket score today. None of the back three are covering themselves in glory quite frankly.

Our back 3 are awful

Iorfa seems to have god like status with our fans when he is absolutely nothing special, loses concentration, can’t win headers and his mistakes have cost us plenty times this season.

Borner is bang average and again the lack of talent we have had at Centre half since Pearson, Shirtliff and Walker seems to make people think he’s a Maldini.

Lees, well he’s just lost it hasn’t he.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DobbinTheDonkey said:

I expected us to lose today. Fulham are better than us.

But it's the manner in which we are losing.

You can face a team that has a lot better players but they can't stop you working, running, hassling, tackling.

We don'y ask for much. Just put in as much as you can and make the other team earn their win. Don't just turn up and lose.

This. Each of those players has every chance of beating their opponents on work rate, that’s what they can control more so than anything else. How much do they want it? That’s the problem. The better of those players know they’ll get a move if we go down. The others aren’t good enough to compete. So disappointing.

Just now, dewsburyowl58 said:

Can’t wait for next season apparently we are going to be much better , thank goodness because this is shocking it’s relegation form . 

We are going to start next season joint top.