Brentford

11 hours ago, Danish said:

Just won again, making It eight wins in a row.

One point behind West Brom now, I really hope they get promoted.

It just shows you what can be achieved if you get things right on and off the pitch.

I don't care.  Nice story, but I certainly have no pant tent for Brintferd.

• Haha 1

It would require a huge culture shift, not only from the club, but the fans as well. Their whole footballing philosophy is totally different to ours, and seems completely alien to most of our fans. They would never invest money in such limited footballers as Fletcher and Rhodes, and would have always chosen the likes of Forestieri and Joao ahead of them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

new ground looks like Kryton from Red Dwarf.

The multi coloured seats are awful but then again they're better than chuffing red and white so I can't blame them.

Fantastic club. Forget the money we spent on players, we shoukd have bought their scouting network.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 16/07/2020 at 01:31, gurujuan said:

It would require a huge culture shift, not only from the club, but the fans as well. Their whole footballing philosophy is totally different to ours, and seems completely alien to most of our fans. They would never invest money in such limited footballers as Fletcher and Rhodes, and would have always chosen the likes of Forestieri and Joao ahead of them. 

Plus they've got Nick Lowe in their fan base... 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Would rather WBA went up as less competition for us next season but Brentford really deserve it.

New stadium too. 

Ironically, being in Griffin Park may well have proved a real advantage had they gone up. Cant imagine many PL teams enjoying it there.