Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Start in the Championship next season on -12 points or start the season in league 1?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mildatheart67 said:

Easy ,stay in championship.

 

What if it was -15? or -21?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd rather start on 0 points, like we're going to.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Championship with minus 12. I've no faith that league 1 will be a competition next season, too many clubs will be in major financial difficulties and there's no money coming in. 

 

I'd chose minus 15 or minus 21 too. If we go down this season I'm terrified of the ramifications. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hitcat said:

I'd rather start on 0 points, like we're going to.

 

Well you're not playing!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, latemodelchild said:

Championship with minus 12. I've no faith that league 1 will be a competition next season, too many clubs will be in major financial difficulties and there's no money coming in. 

 

I'd chose minus 15 or minus 21 too. If we go down this season I'm terrified of the ramifications. 

 

Interesting. Yeah good point about League 1 not happening

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Stay in the Championship and start next season on -12. Gives us a whole season to make up the points and with the right signings could even be an outside bet for play offs. League one is a horrible league with some sh1tty little teams that just want to kick the crap out of the opponents. Can’t see us having an immediate return to the Championship either, be a battle like last time. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Stay in the Championship and start next season on -12. Gives us a whole season to make up the points and with the right signings could even be an outside bet for play offs. 

 

Interesting, I admire your confidence that we could make play offs! Good lad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, briggowl said:

 

Interesting, I admire your confidence that we could make play offs! Good lad

 

Would only be 12 points off the playoffs...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would take the points deduction and start in the Championship...  2 reasons..

1) League 1 is not easy to escape from..

2) Covid 19 might make it difficult for teams below Championship to actually get a season started (in my opinion)..  We could be on "hold" for a long time...

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd take minus 15 too.

 Losing our league status now ,bad enough in normal times but now ,how could the club survive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Start in the Championship next season on -12 points or start the season in league 1?

 

 

We can't start the season in league 1...................................there won't be a league 1 at the start of the season as they can't afford to play without gate monies.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Championship. League 1 and League 2 may not even start next season, football and Sky only care about the Premier League and Champions League. Most of the lower League clubs will go out of business. Sad but there's far more important things than sport but the game is over, as far as I'm concerned it will never be the same again. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely a no brainer. 
why would anyone want go down. 
 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be a bear or a shark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ozzieowl said:

Surely a no brainer. 
why would anyone want go down. 
 

 

Surely there's someone on here gonna argue for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, briggowl said:

 

Surely there's someone on here gonna argue for it!

 

You've done it now :tango:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Mr Tom

If we stick with Monk, it'll be like having a 25 point deduction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...