Would you Rather.....

Just now, latemodelchild said:

Championship with minus 12. I've no faith that league 1 will be a competition next season, too many clubs will be in major financial difficulties and there's no money coming in. 

I'd chose minus 15 or minus 21 too. If we go down this season I'm terrified of the ramifications. 

Interesting. Yeah good point about League 1 not happening

Stay in the Championship and start next season on -12. Gives us a whole season to make up the points and with the right signings could even be an outside bet for play offs. League one is a horrible league with some sh1tty little teams that just want to kick the crap out of the opponents. Can’t see us having an immediate return to the Championship either, be a battle like last time. 

Edited by WalthamOwl
  • Like 2

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Stay in the Championship and start next season on -12. Gives us a whole season to make up the points and with the right signings could even be an outside bet for play offs. 

Interesting, I admire your confidence that we could make play offs! Good lad

I would take the points deduction and start in the Championship...  2 reasons..

1) League 1 is not easy to escape from..

2) Covid 19 might make it difficult for teams below Championship to actually get a season started (in my opinion)..  We could be on "hold" for a long time...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, briggowl said:

Start in the Championship next season on -12 points or start the season in league 1?

We can't start the season in league 1...................................there won't be a league 1 at the start of the season as they can't afford to play without gate monies.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Championship. League 1 and League 2 may not even start next season, football and Sky only care about the Premier League and Champions League. Most of the lower League clubs will go out of business. Sad but there's far more important things than sport but the game is over, as far as I'm concerned it will never be the same again. 

• Like 3