"Monk is dull and has no personality."

Let's get Mick McCarthy.

"\Monk's football is boring."

How about Tony Pulis?

"Monk has no track record of success."

I'd have the Cowley brothers.

"Monk has been sacked a couple of times."

Should have had Gary Rowett.

Some supporters don't half talk some inconsistent, hypocritical, random nonsense. And then they'll criticise Chansiri for not having a coherent strategy.

00AD9F43-01CB-4688-ABD0-D555CF121348.gif

Owlstalk Shop

What are you waiting for DC.

4 wins this year

1 home win this year

Relegation form since Xmas

Poor performances on the field

Poor loan signings in January

no structure in general play

poor use of subs

At lease 2 goals against in most matches

5 goals against us on three occasions

Not using ALL the best players.

He had brought all this on himself and would have been hounded out by supporters if we were allowed in Hillsborough so do the deed Mr Chansiri 72% of use know he is out of his depth and is only taking us one way and its not upwards.

Get Paul Cook in.

MONK OUT

• Like 4

On 22/07/2020 at 22:24, LoadABallacks said:

He’s just another modern day “manager”. Spent a few years reading the coaching book and getting his badges but has zero charisma and know how, but understands lots of tactics. 

look at the past few seasons of teams promoted, all generally had managers who had something about them, could motivate players, not afraid to ruffle feathers, played football on the front foot. Monk is none of that.  

I reckon you might be right

Management isn’t just about coaching. It’s about getting spoiled prima donnas to buy into what you want to do, get them motivated and keep them motivated. Atkinson, Clough, Warnock and it seems Wilder are masters at this.

I heard Carlton Palmer on a podcast recently and he said before a big game at Wednesday, Atkinson walked into the changing room and said to the players “entertain me and entertain the fans” then he left. We won 3-0. 

I think Bruce has it too which is why it was such a shame to see him move on, he didn’t seem to have a problem with Westwood, Hutchinson and FF. He even offered Westwood a new deal when many others were released

• Like 1

Monk was a panic, temporary appointment, of a career interimologist. 

So I think it was always likely for Monk to leave this summer, but circumstances may have changed that ... 

How can we appoint a replacement, when we don't even know what division we're playing in next season?

What players & managers could we attract, if we start next season on -21 points? 

When the EFL & lawyers pull the fingers out of their a$$es, we may get some movement. In the meantime, constipation reigns  577fbb3d2fc71_NeilTalkingShit.png.ebdf5c2a803854f352ab3859217825a0.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, camffiti said:

Monk was a panic, temporary appointment, of a career interimologist. 

So I think it was always likely for Monk to leave this summer, but circumstances may have changed that ... 

How can we appoint a replacement, when we don't even know what division we're playing in next season?

What players & managers could we attract, if we start next season on -21 points? 

When the EFL & lawyers pull the fingers out of their a$$es, we may get some movement. In the meantime, constipation reigns  577fbb3d2fc71_NeilTalkingShit.png.ebdf5c2a803854f352ab3859217825a0.png

Is that Neil in Whitby.? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, William 1867 said:

What are you waiting for DC.

4 wins this year

1 home win this year

Relegation form since Xmas

Poor performances on the field

Poor loan signings in January

no structure in general play

poor use of subs

At lease 2 goals against in most matches

5 goals against us on three occasions

Not using ALL the best players.

He had brought all this on himself and would have been hounded out by supporters if we were allowed in Hillsborough so do the deed Mr Chansiri 72% of use know he is out of his depth and is only taking us one way and its not upwards.

Get Paul Cook in.

MONK OUT

I've been watching us for 60 years and I've never seen a manager hounded out at Hillsborough..lots of crying on social media though lol