GARRY MONK - All posts about Garry Monk in here please

21 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm the one who has to try and keep threads on topic mate.. trust me... I'm NOT laughing

Oh and for the record I've had a few mental health issues in the past and trust me it's no laughing matter. I have an opinion about our current manager which I have gone on about perhaps a bit too much and I apologise for that but I'm not on my own. Why not pull up posters who currently are having a pop at the chairman all the time like I do Monk?

It's a good job I have a sense of humour as I would've gone under years ago. I respect others opinions but at the end of the day as they are entitled to theirs I am mine. People disagree with me fine, not a problem but at the end of the day I come on here to voice an opinion and have a laugh and a joke not to be f***ing ridiculed. I haven't ridiculed you or anyone else, have I? So why should I be?

Edited by Jim
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I know it's only 10am after the night before. I know how our chairman operates and the speed he works at. But the season's over, and every minute Garry Monk remains at Sheffield Wednesday is unacceptable now. He needs to be out the door ASAP.

And I know most of us already think this and are hoping it will probably be the case in the coming days/weeks, but we need to show at least some pro activity and intent. I can completely get behind waiting until the end of the season before offing him, but any other club would have him out the door by 9:30 the following day after this dismal half a season.

He needs to go. Today.

• Like 3

4 wins in the last 22 games - is that correct?

If it is how anyone, including our chairman can see that as anything but total failure, under any circumstances, is totally beyond me.
I will still attend all the home matches next season (when we are allowed to do so), but if Monk is still in charge I don't hold any hope whatsoever for next season, and I was one of those who thought he was a decent appointment. 

Edited by Spookone
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I know it's only 10am after the night before. I know how our chairman operates and the speed he works at. But the season's over, and every minute Garry Monk remains at Sheffield Wednesday is unacceptable now. He needs to be out the door ASAP.

And I know most of us already think this and are hoping it will probably be the case in the coming days/weeks, but we need to show at least some pro activity and intent. I can completely get behind waiting until the end of the season before offing him, but any other club would have him out the door by 9:30 the following day after this dismal half a season.

He needs to go. Today.

I was under the impression his contract is now up and if he is still here its because DC is keeping him on.

Does that conclusion make any sense?

If its true then God fukking help us.

I get the impression that DC has joined the rest of us in not giving a fukk.

Sad times

Edited by owlsdreamer
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

He needs to go. Today.

Go and protest outside the ground...I'm sure that would help

8 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

He needs to go. Today.

Save yourself the effort and disappointment, i know and you know deep down we will do nothing at all and Monk will be here start of next season.

Edited by swfc1983

I was one of a minority who was happy with his appointment ,but the team is in freefall he has to go and bring someone else in before he blows the transfer window. If he thinks Da Cruz is a player worth chasing for 2 years that says enough to me.

Edited by ZicoSterland2

I'm sure there was a Monk in/out poll on here last night, started by Neil. Commenting was turned off, so there could be no arguments.

It clearly showed, as usual, that the vast majority want him gone. Yet this morning it's disappeared. Why is that, is it because Neil didn't like the results? 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Spookone said:

4 wins in the last 22 games - is that correct?

If it is how anyone, including our chairman can see that as anything but total failure, under any circumstances, is totally beyond me.
I will still attend all the home matches next season (when we are allowed to do so), but if Monk is still in charge I don't hold any hope whatsoever for next season, and I was one of those who thought he was a decent appointment. 

It’s actually 4 wins from the last 23 league fixtures.

I think Monk will keep his job or we will get some obscure, Paxo represented foreign manager on the cheap. Jos esque.

DC went all in on Bruce.

Waited for him, full coaching team, recruitment team , fitness coach , the signings of Iorfa, Harris, etc looked like Bruce signings.

He let him down.

DC won’t show same level of commitment to anybody again.

He’s too stubborn.

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

I'm sure there was a Monk in/out poll on here last night, started by Neil. Commenting was turned off, so there could be no arguments.

It clearly showed, as usual, that the vast majority want him gone. Yet this morning it's disappeared. Why is that, is it because Neil didn't like the results? 

it's still there mate I just checked it 75%out 24% in 

3 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

it's still there mate I just checked it 75%out 24% in 

Oddly enough it reappeared after somebody started a thread asking why it had been removed... 

Didnt realise that 24% of our fans were that mad, but when you factor in all the pigs with accounts on here, fans of other clubs and all of Neil's logins there are actually only 8 Wednesdayites voting to keep him lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

It went NOWHERE mate

It just slipped down the page due to so many new threads being made

Owlstalk Shop