Athde

I’ve heard enough bs about this man. On tonight as a sub, and again three or four (at least) unnecessary fouls. He has no pace and no place in a team that aspires to get to the premiership. He is nice, but you could say that about half the folk that post on this site.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DidOwl said:

I’ve heard enough bs about this man. On tonight as a sub, and again three or four (at least) unnecessary fouls. He has no pace and no place in a team that aspires to get to the premiership. He is nice, but you could say that about half the folk that post on this site.

jeez, one more time ...  THIS IS NOT A TEAM LOOKING TO HEAD FOR THE PREMIERSHIP . 

if we stay up it will be more of the same. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Needed to score tonight and Monk brings Nuhiu on and leaves Rhodes on the bench. Crazy that we have a 6 million plus player that Monk doesn’t even bring on when we need a goal. Unfortunately shows what Monk thinks of Rhodes. Shame. 

I can think of a few times where nuhiu has got us a late goal. Can’t think of a single time Rhodes has.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Needed to score tonight and Monk brings Nuhiu on and leaves Rhodes on the bench. Crazy that we have a 6 million plus player that Monk doesn’t even bring on when we need a goal. Unfortunately shows what Monk thinks of Rhodes. Shame. 

...but perfectly justified. 

12 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Needed to score tonight and Monk brings Nuhiu on and leaves Rhodes on the bench.

Crazy that we have a 6 million plus player that Monk doesn’t even bring on when we need a goal. 

If ever a post showed a total and complete lack of understanding of previous history of players, substitutions, performances and changing games it's this one 
Two sentences of getting it totally wrong

lol

Owlstalk Shop

12 hours ago, DidOwl said:

I was taking you seriously until I got to the bit about aspiring to get to the premiership then I nearly choked on my beer.

12 hours ago, DidOwl said:

Think aspiring for the premier league has long since evaporated.( At least the last 2 seasons).

• Like 1

I wish the Rhodes apologists would wake up.  He offers nothing to our team.  At least Athe has the physical presence to challenge the centre backs.  Rhodes offers nothing.  Against Forest Bannan plays him in with one of the passes of the season.  A striker of his alleged pedigree hits it first time and scores.  Not Jordan. He let's the ball run and he is so slow the ball runs away from him.  We need rid of him asap. Adthe wasn't great when he came on last night but at least he has a presence and works the centre halves. Rhohes plays and they can light a cigar and have the afternoon off.

• Like 3