Our crowds next season

Guest Therealrealist

14 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

My season ticket on the Kop over the last ten seasons has never been over £22 per match

That doesn't make it cheap! 

Look around at other clubs season ticket prices and you'll find ours are one of the most expensive in the championship ....are you getting value for your money .....18 goals at home and only 1 win since Xmas !

• Like 2

15 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

My season ticket on the Kop over the last ten seasons has never been over £22 per match

£22 would be a reasonable POTG price IMO.

That shouldn’t be the price you should expect to pay for a 23 game bundle literally several months before the season even starts.

Edited by Westfield Owl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Watto said:

That doesn't make it cheap! 

Look around at other clubs season ticket prices and you'll find ours are one of the most expensive in the championship ....are you getting value for your money .....18 goals at home and only 1 win since Xmas !

Ah...you want it for a tenner a game...and £15 for POTG...FFS

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, daveyboy66 said:

Ah...you want it for a tenner a game...and £15 for POTG...FFS

No of course I don't but what I would like is a price that reflects just what is happening down at Hillsborough .

What I've noticed with you through the years on here is you will say nothing against the club as if it owes you something and you enjoy having a dig at anyone that does ....get real !

FFS !!

Edited by Watto
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Watto said:

No of course I don't but what I would like is a price that reflects just what is happening down at Hillsborough .

What I've noticed with you through the years on here is you will say nothing against the club as if it owes you something and you enjoy having a dig at anyone that does ....get real !

FFS !!

I only speak for myself and there was NO ONE more vehemently against DA and the care home parasites running the club. In comparison DC is like Santa Claus compared to that era  and those fuckingscumbags

• Like 1

I think I have gone to my last match at Hillsborough. Not that I don't want to go but its a combination of age and covid19 that will keep me away. The lack of parking means quite long walks which I find difficult and until there's a vaccine for Covid19 I am in danger if I contract it.

I would be perfectly happy to pay my season ticket to watch on iFollow. Whilst it could be a little better it's OK. What is annoying though is the delay that they put on it. I get goal notifications before the goal is scored on iFollow.

• Love 1

31 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

I think I have gone to my last match at Hillsborough. Not that I don't want to go but its a combination of age and covid19 that will keep me away. The lack of parking means quite long walks which I find difficult and until there's a vaccine for Covid19 I am in danger if I contract it.

I would be perfectly happy to pay my season ticket to watch on iFollow. Whilst it could be a little better it's OK. What is annoying though is the delay that they put on it. I get goal notifications before the goal is scored on iFollow.

Let's hope there's a vaccine soon pal and you can take seat where you rightly belong

• Love 2

The landscape of football attendance will change forever, lower capacities, fans not wanting to risk crowds, fans getting out of the habit of attending. Clubs will have to adapt with lower prices, much lower players wages, if they don't they will sink.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Millhouses said:

The landscape of football attendance will change forever, lower capacities, fans not wanting to risk crowds, fans getting out of the habit of attending. Clubs will have to adapt with lower prices, much lower players wages, if they don't they will sink.

Not sure this will happen.

Like anything else, this will be a distant memory before long.

Player wages outside the Prem may be gradually reduced. 

Some fans may have got out of the habit, but most will quickly regain it at the first sign of any upturn. Fickle fans are nothing new, Covid or no Covid.

Also not sure match income has such a big effect on club's finances these days, so IF there are lower crowds, not sure it would equate to lower prices. If you did apply basic economics however, the exact opposite would apply.

Just don't see any Doomsday scenario though, be business as usual before long.  

On 14/07/2020 at 22:29, Therealrealist said:

Who on earth is actually missing this nonsense..we will still sell out most away games for the day out and wee wee up..but come on..who is actually desperate to trudge down to Hillsboro to watch this?..and yes I know the few on here who will pipe up straight away but lots are now out of the habit..cud be a big problem for many clubs

It's an improving picture all the cardboard cutouts stayed to the very end in hope of the winner being found !