Guest Therealrealist

Take them few Worldys away he’s scored and he has been totally pointless..but that goal at villa after 16 seconds is one of highlites in the last 20 miserable years..so I thank him and let him move on

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Definitely on his bike by the looks.

He’ll come back playing for someone else, everyone will clap him, he’ll score a beauty and then not celebrate out of “respect”.

Wish I could bet on this.

Has he really deserved that? Hasn't been a good performer here all season now, people won't applaud him based on past seasons efforts.

Think some artificial applause is the best he can hope for, sorry Adam.

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, swfc-dan said:

Has he really deserved that? Hasn't been a good performer here all season now, people won't applaud him based on past seasons efforts.

Think some artificial applause is the best he can hope for, sorry Adam.

We are the best fans in the world at applauding bang average players who return

I’ve always supported Reach, he seemed to have more quality about him than many of our players.  Tonight was awful to watch, he was terrible and seemed bereft of confidence.  If we continue to play 532 then he should be competing for LWB spot, must not play again in central 3 ... ever!!

• Like 3

At times when he's come on as sub with all the left side to run at he's looked top class.  I'd love to think that is the real Reach.

But sadly the level of space can't be guaranteed and he still looks too scared to tackle.

Also he's never had a run in his natural position since he's been here.  Maybe he got stuck with the utility tag.

In top 5 highest paid transfers in our history and he wouldn't get in Wednesdays all time top 150 players 

I'd seriously have some of our league 1 players back over him when we was skint 

• Like 2

Was my hero for a time, but, sadly, no longer. I think he, like so many others, are p*ssed off. Too much money, very bored with lockdown, and don’t realise just how lucky they have a job....in the words of Knoppfler “Money for Nothing”. 

Should have been sold in January 19 transfer window. Was at his peak value.

Just like we should have sold FF, Lees etc when they would have commanded good fees. 

We never learn. Basic common sense to buy, improve, sell. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Only way to be a sustainable club. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Just like we should have sold FF, Lees etc when they would have commanded good fees. 

Rinse and repeat. 

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. They could have gone the other way and took us to the premier league. Then we would have been glad we didnt sell them.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Rinse and repeat. 

This is a classic example of the new trendy clichés regarding selling players 

Wonder how many fans in world football would be happy to see their (apparent) stars leave all the time ?

And some of the figures that these average players are supposed to have been worth is the biggest laugh , all based on speculative posts made on social media and now regarded as facts 

• Like 2

Other than having some decent lung power to run about I don't see he offers anything in the middle other than the occasional long range spanker.

If he's to have any future here it has to be on the left.

Though if we stick with this system...one would worry about his defensive capabilities.

• Like 2