1 minute ago, frastheowl said:

Since the restart, he couldn't look more disinterested.

I'd be staggered if he doesn't move away this summer.

Thought the same, and it'll be for the best too.

It's a shame that we're at a point when his stock will be at its lowest, but he'll go for nothing next summer if not this.

2 minutes ago, frastheowl said:

Since the restart, he couldn't look more disinterested.

I'd be staggered if he doesn't move away this summer.

It's scary how much his performances have declined. He had one injury but it can't just be due to that?

Yet another in the list of players we've held onto far too long and now have rapidly devalued (thanks Chansiri). Doubt we'd get any more than 1mil for him in summer based on his performances this season. He also seems not to give a crap anymore, which is a pitiful attitude for a footballer to have. Time to get rid for whatever we can get for him.

• Like 2

Just now, cowl said:

Thought the same, and it'll be for the best too.

It's a shame that we're at a point when his stock will be at its lowest, but he'll go for nothing next summer if not this.

Yeah. 18 months ago, he'd have been worth a decent wedge in the market.

But now, I think we'd be fortunate to get back what we paid for him.

He's a highly talented player, and I'm sure he'll go somewhere else, in a fresh environment and excel. But, he's just become stale here. 

Like Hutchinson alluded to, it's probably a move that suits both parties. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

Only one word to describe his 'contribution' tonight........Abysmal.

Shockingly bad. He should be in the first 11 regularly based on what he is capable of but with the ridiculous penalty he gave away at Swansea and that 'cameo' tonight it is clear to see why he isn't getting a game.  

Where has the old Adam Reach gone? Never been good at tackling, but tonight he didn't even close down. One shot was his total contribution. Should not be on the bench for the last two matches, Liam Shaw is a midfielder and should have come on tonight, and ahead of Reach for Fulham and Middlesbrough. Agree Joey did well tonight, and should start ahead of Alex Hunt for the Fulham game. Dominant display by Tom Lees, back to his best.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

He looks shot at the moment.

Always wanted him to become the player that he looked like he could be. Really sad watching him.

My feelings watching him tonight were more of frustration and anger than sadness! 

He’s not a central midfielder. He did a job there for Luhukay in 17/18 during the 2nd half of the season but it seems to have gone against him long term. 

He’s a Winger, played his best stuff there under Bruce last year but he had the help of Iorfa constantly overlapping which allowed him to cut inside and cause teams issues.

Sorry to say this but it’s due to the abysmal performances of several Owls players not just since Xmas but for much of this season that we are in the position we now find ourselves 

Reach should go, but I guess other clubs will know his form has been rock bottom and will therefore not be prepared to pay decent money for him. He’ll end up being just another one of our many players that are happy sit in the stands and draw his wages each week.