Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Timothy Fields

Jeff Stelling

Recommended Posts

End of the day nobody with the choice watches final score instead of soccer Saturday

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People who don't like Jeff Stelling probably preferred SwapShop to Tiswas.

Bet they kick dogs too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sergeant Tibbs said:

I gave up a while back, any organisation that pays the of Adrian Durham and Mike Parry has scraped the barrel.

 

Is Parry still banging on about Wednsday and United forming one club called "Sheffield" when (a) that's not how branding and loyalty works and (b) there already is a club called "Sheffield"?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ka58
2 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

 

Is Parry still banging on about Wednsday and United forming one club called "Sheffield" when (a) that's not how branding and loyalty works and (b) there already is a club called "Sheffield"?


i would never have it now obviously.

 

but imagine if there had only ever been one club in Sheffield.

 

the amount of support for football in the area and one team to follow.

 

would double Leeds gate for a start.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ka58 said:


i would never have it now obviously.

 

but imagine if there had only ever been one club in Sheffield.

 

the amount of support for football in the area and one team to follow.

 

would double Leeds gate for a start.

We wouldn’t double Leeds gate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

 

Is Parry still banging on about Wednsday and United forming one club called "Sheffield" when (a) that's not how branding and loyalty works and (b) there already is a club called "Sheffield"?

I heard him say that, it just confirmed he is a thick [email protected] And I don’t say that lightly. 

 

Like Sutton and Durham, they serve up this tripe on a daily basis in the hope that some plonker calls in and has a rant. Apparently it’s entertainment. 

Last time I tuned in, Brazil sounded half cut and Joey Barton was a pundit.

 

The lunatics are taking over the asylum.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So basically ,everyone on here can slag off Wednesday's boring non scoring football 

But if a pundit says it ,with tongue firmly in cheek he gets dogs abuse !

 

Some fluffy souls on here 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ka58
9 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

We wouldn’t double Leeds gate


wouldn’t be far off though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, ka58 said:


wouldn’t be far off though. 

Leeds are a big club..one of the biggest in the country..I find this constant comparison with Leeds a bit tiresome tbh..let’s forget about Leeds..it’s not just us either ..it’s a Sheffield thing..always bangin on about leeds

Edited by Therealrealist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stelling is great, it's amazing how bed wetty our fans get when someone makes a (fully deserved) quip at our expense. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Timothy Fields said:

He wasn't at the game, and neither were we, so it's his word against ours, prove it we were C**P

Oh dear lol

OldfashionedFaintAlaskanhusky-max-1mb.gif

Edited by quinnssweetshop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ka58
7 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Leeds are a big club..one of the biggest in the country..I find this constant comparison with Leeds a bit tiresome tbh..let’s forget about Leeds..it’s not just us either ..it’s a Sheffield thing..always bangin on about leeds

The comparison with Leeds was because they only have one club in the city.

 

unlike, Manchester, Liverpool etc

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2020 at 20:57, @owlstalk said:



Nah I wasn't meaning you mate - the thread is totally fine - it's just the usual pile on of the pundits/presenters in the replies that we have to endure

 

lol

 

equal opportunities, sports presenter positions should be made available to people who suffer from tourettes that would liven it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only thing I dont like about Jeff is those bloody SkyBet adverts, but then I find any betting advert pretty nauseating.

 

The idea that placing a bet makes football all that much better of a spectacle or is essential to enjoying the game is slightly irksome.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he never got over the bashing at Cardiff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Geoff Stelling is definitely part of the EFL corruption against SWFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Only thing I dont like about Jeff is those bloody SkyBet adverts, but then I find any betting advert pretty nauseating.

 

The idea that placing a bet makes football all that much better of a spectacle or is essential to enjoying the game is slightly irksome.


We agree!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...