Jeff Stelling

Guest Timothy Fields

2 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Is Parry still banging on about Wednsday and United forming one club called "Sheffield" when (a) that's not how branding and loyalty works and (b) there already is a club called "Sheffield"?

i would never have it now obviously.

but imagine if there had only ever been one club in Sheffield.

the amount of support for football in the area and one team to follow.

would double Leeds gate for a start.

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, ka58 said:

i would never have it now obviously.

but imagine if there had only ever been one club in Sheffield.

the amount of support for football in the area and one team to follow.

would double Leeds gate for a start.

We wouldn’t double Leeds gate

5 minutes ago, Musn't Grumble said:

Is Parry still banging on about Wednsday and United forming one club called "Sheffield" when (a) that's not how branding and loyalty works and (b) there already is a club called "Sheffield"?

I heard him say that, it just confirmed he is a thick tw@t. And I don’t say that lightly. 

Like Sutton and Durham, they serve up this tripe on a daily basis in the hope that some plonker calls in and has a rant. Apparently it’s entertainment. 

Last time I tuned in, Brazil sounded half cut and Joey Barton was a pundit.

The lunatics are taking over the asylum.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
4 minutes ago, ka58 said:

wouldn’t be far off though. 

Leeds are a big club..one of the biggest in the country..I find this constant comparison with Leeds a bit tiresome tbh..let’s forget about Leeds..it’s not just us either ..it’s a Sheffield thing..always bangin on about leeds

Edited by Therealrealist

7 hours ago, Therealrealist said:

Leeds are a big club..one of the biggest in the country..I find this constant comparison with Leeds a bit tiresome tbh..let’s forget about Leeds..it’s not just us either ..it’s a Sheffield thing..always bangin on about leeds

The comparison with Leeds was because they only have one club in the city.

unlike, Manchester, Liverpool etc

On 14/07/2020 at 20:57, @owlstalk said:

Nah I wasn't meaning you mate - the thread is totally fine - it's just the usual pile on of the pundits/presenters in the replies that we have to endure

lol

equal opportunities, sports presenter positions should be made available to people who suffer from tourettes that would liven it up

Only thing I dont like about Jeff is those bloody SkyBet adverts, but then I find any betting advert pretty nauseating.

The idea that placing a bet makes football all that much better of a spectacle or is essential to enjoying the game is slightly irksome.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Only thing I dont like about Jeff is those bloody SkyBet adverts, but then I find any betting advert pretty nauseating.

The idea that placing a bet makes football all that much better of a spectacle or is essential to enjoying the game is slightly irksome.

We agree!