Wigan 7 Hull 0 half time

1 minute ago, TaxiMark said:

Only if it's by more then 12 points isnt it?

The way I read it was if -12 gets them relegated they get relegated, if it don’t they get it next season

Edited by Striggy

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 minute ago, Striggy said:

The way I read it was if -12 gets them relegated they get relegated, if it don’t they get it next season

I thought they only got the 12 point deduction if they DIDN'T finish in the bottom three. If they finished in the bottom three the 12 point deduction applies next season.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Striggy said:

Nope.

If they finish 12 points or more above the relegation zone (providing their GD is better with 12) it’s deducted this season. 

If not, they start on -12 in league one next year.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mattitheowl said:

This scoreline really helps some of the teams just above the relegation zone.  Hull's GD is now basically an extra point against them.  Unbelievable.

It's also made Wigan's better than ours. We might still need to finish above them to stay up if we both get -12 points 

Just now, 442 said:

Nope.

If they finish 12 points or more above the relegation zone (providing their GD is better with 12) it’s deducted this season. 

If not, they start on -12 in league one next year.

I’m so confused lol 

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

12 minutes ago, Striggy said:

If Wigan avoid the drop with the points deduction they don’t get the points deduction this season, it carries over to -12 start next

no it doesnt, they only start next season on -12 if they get relegated, which they cant, so the -12 kicks in this season

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Striggy said:

If Wigan avoid the drop with the points deduction they don’t get the points deduction this season, it carries over to -12 start next

I thought they got minus 12 this season, unless they finished in the bottom 3,then it would be next season. If they finish 13 points above the bottom 3 then they stay up  by 1 point and start next season level. Same as Palace did that season, never forgotten or forgiven. 

• Thanks 1