WEDNESDAY - V- HUDDERSFIELD - OMDT

30 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

West Brom play Huddersfield Friday ... West Brom win ... Fulham can’t make top two ........can we beat Fulham’s reserves tho ?????????  

That's why I found it a bit baffling that both teams seemed content with a draw, especially Huddersfield. They are only 3 points above the bottom 3 and have West Brom and then Millwall, who have a top 6 chance left. Perhaps they think a 3 point cushion with the goal difference might be enough as I'd have thought if they were going to go for 3 points from what they have got left it would be tonight. 

13 minutes ago, sternlad said:

I’m not sure Monks record since Christmas can be defended, he seems unable to motivate these players to turn in consistent performances to guarantee safety. I’m also uncertain that DC cares that much about “the family” any more...it’s all gone very quiet on that front...worrying times.

Monks not the only one that can’t motivate these players.  It’s not his squad. How’s a manager meant to prove him self if we Don’t give him time, to bring his own players in and get his own instructions across? I actually like monk. I think he’s trying to do his best With very little. He’s bringing in young players from the academy, he seems to have got rid of the so called “bad eggs”. I don’t know if he is the right man to take us forward but he definitely deserves the time to give it ago. He’s also definitely not the problem with why we arnt very good too. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rogers said:

We’re getting relegated and then FFP will get cancelled 

Quite possibly.  It's about the rules in place at the time of the transgression.