WEDNESDAY - V- HUDDERSFIELD - OMDT

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

A rumour you say ? 

If we are in bother it'll be 12 not 9 points almost certainly.

That's just EFL rules so what is most widespread.

We should have gotten ourselves well clear to the point it didn't matter anyway.

1 minute ago, sternlad said:

Sounds like another pile of poo toneet then, WTF is going on with players...professional players mind you, who can’t turn in two decent performances on the trot with a rest of 48 hours in between? Absolutely no pride in the shirt, the club or themselves...ab-so-lute-ly f******g shameful!

Don't get me started on the manager and coaches or the chairman/owner/fisherman.

Ashamed of the whole lot of them and what they are doing to our great club...just tragic!

You a tad unhappy mate ?

1 minute ago, EXCALIBUR said:

how come Birmingham only got 9

Simple breach. If we have done wrong we'll almost certainly tap into the side of aggravated circumstances which at a minimum gives 12 points overall up to 21 I believe.

Lose the next game and we'll be 10 points clear at a minimum (if Hull v Luton draw and Charlton lose game in hand) so would have to beat Boro final day to beat 12 points, draw relegates us. Palace all over again.

A lot of people are unhappy but I realise that this is a time of transition. We have been better since the covid break. It's going to be an interesting few months at the club. Looking forward to the changes. "Take or leave us only please believe us, we ain't never gonna be respectable..... respectable!". (That bit just crashed into my head). 

9 minutes ago, sternlad said:

Sounds like another pile of poo toneet then, WTF is going on with players...professional players mind you, who can’t turn in two decent performances on the trot with a rest of 48 hours in between? Absolutely no pride in the shirt, the club or themselves...ab-so-lute-ly f******g shameful!

Don't get me started on the manager and coaches or the chairman/owner/fisherman.

Ashamed of the whole lot of them and what they are doing to our great club...just tragic!

God It wasn’t that bad! I still defend monk. He’s not had the time yet. Can’t keep sacking managers all the time. They need time to build a squad. I thought tonight's performance was ok. Both teams can’t afford to lose, so was hardly going to be a thriller. We didn’t get outplayed. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sMacLean said:

Simple breach. If we have done wrong we'll almost certainly tap into the side of aggravated circumstances which at a minimum gives 12 points overall up to 21 I believe.

Lose the next game and we'll be 10 points clear at a minimum (if Hull v Luton draw and Charlton lose game in hand) so would have to beat Boro final day to beat 12 points, draw relegates us. Palace all over again.

Jesus that is looking at it through massive negative goggles tho.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Could've played Windass supporting with De Cruz and Nuhiu up top.

Or is he saving all their energy for the last two games?

Sheffield Wednesday has 1 rule that's took years to confirm: "You NEVER under any circumstances start Nuhiu!!!"

Now I know that game was bad, but why try and make it worse? 

Just now, slinger208b said:

So the players are worth defending?..

Come on, you know Monk said to each of them "now go out and take sh ite corners. Barry, only floaty rubbish free kicks OK. Forwards, under no circumstances shoot and score. I don't want any urgency at all, pretend we are safe from relegation" 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andrew6666 said:

Sheffield Wednesday has 1 rule that's took years to confirm: "You NEVER under any circumstances start Nuhiu!!!"

Now I know that game was bad, but why try and make it worse? 

Yea I get that...Although I'm a fan of his his lack of pace can kill any attacks in the first half and slows the game down.

Well Monk could have rejigged it and had those three up front at the end.  It's not as if the constant lobbing it into the box was working,

22 minutes ago, Derbyshireowl3 said:

God It wasn’t that bad! I still defend monk. He’s not had the time yet. Can’t keep sacking managers all the time. They need time to build a squad. I thought tonight's performance was ok. Both teams can’t afford to lose, so was hardly going to be a thriller. We didn’t get outplayed. 

I’m not sure Monks record since Christmas can be defended, he seems unable to motivate these players to turn in consistent performances to guarantee safety. I’m also uncertain that DC cares that much about “the family” any more...it’s all gone very quiet on that front...worrying times.