WEDNESDAY - V- HUDDERSFIELD - OMDT

3 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

18 goals at home all season.

Some said it was hard at home in front of our fans, thats theorys been blown away, I just think we are just too negative at home personally.

18 fkin goals all season.

be fair, that's just over one every three games. Only £100 a goal, give or take. Plus pie fee. :Chansiri:

Edited by Mr. Tom

That was awful. We've played better in many matches we've lost this season.

Da Cruz is the biggest waste of space we have. Offers absoltely nothing, can't pass, cross or shoot. When he took those corners at the end I just wept as I knew nothing would come of it- I mean seriously why him then? Taking Windass or Murphy for him was a joke, they are inconsistent but have 10x the threat he has. I  really worry about our scouting if they reccomended this muppet.

No cohesion at all in the performance. Why is it we play so garbage at home and decent away???

So Wigan players think lets get as many points on the table & score as many goals as we can so we stay in the Championship after the 12 point deduction. We go out with a feck it can't be arsed attitude.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, s29wfc said:

Funny that, where have you seen confirmation it's 12? Cos I can't see it anywhere.

It's the biggest rumoured amount around, 9 points for breach and 3 for aggravated circumstances. So if we can clear 12 points that worry is reduced.

3 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

That was awful. We've played better in many matches we've lost this season.

Da Cruz is the biggest waste of space we have. Offers absoltely nothing, can't pass, cross or shoot. When he took those corners at the end I just wept as I knew nothing would come of it- I mean seriously why him then? Taking Windass or Murphy for him was a joke, they are inconsistent but have 10x the threat he has. I  really worry about our scouting if they reccomended this muppet.

No cohesion at all in the performance. Why is it we play so garbage at home and decent away???

Just a small point nobody ran in behind apart from Da Cruz, as for corners he's a lot better at them than

comb over Bobby.

Edited by daleblue
  • Like 4