BBC attack Carlos

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Carlos Carvalhal was attacked in an attempted robbery at the door of the house at dawn, advanced the Diário do Minho and confirmed the Maisfutebol . 

After the match on Monday night against the Marítimo, of the 31st round, the Rio Ave coach was arriving home, in the Maximinos area, in Braga, when he was approached by three guys with their faces covered and armed. Carvalhal offered resistance and wound up without serious injuries, not receiving hospital treatment.

The assailants took to flight after the technician received help from his son, who was inside the residence.

PSP Braga was called to the scene and took care of the occurrence.

Meanwhile, Carlos Carvalhal reacted to the incident and confirmed that he only suffered "a few bruises and a hematoma". 

«Yesterday, when I was returning from Madeira to my residence in Braga, I was attacked by three hooded individuals at around 2:15 am. My instinct led me to offer resistance (perhaps inadvertently) and with the help of my son, José Carlos; we managed to resolve the situation. The situation resulted in some abrasions and a bruise, nothing to worry about. I thank you in advance for all the expressions of friendship and solidarity, but I appreciate that you do not care about me or my family, in order to help us to overcome this situation more quickly. Braga's PSP was promptly called to the scene and were unsurpassed in support after the incident. They took care of the occurrence and I hope that soon they will capture those responsible for this attempted assault, ”he wrote on social media. 

rio ave fans?

Guest Grez Bez
37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Ahhhh charisma is it?

Wondered what that smell was

lol

Yeah he ooozes loads of charisma

If you don't like charisma, its because you don't have any. You can't be taught it, you either have it or you don't,,,

7 minutes ago, Grez Bez said:

If you don't like charisma, its because you don't have any. You can't be taught it, you either have it or you don't,,,

That's what the hooded hoodlums were after - apparently:

Charisma.jpg