Everyone ready for the match tonight?

7 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Not watching as i cant be bothered to find a feed so would rather go work.

However, tonight is a massive match for us. We need 3 points simple as. With the charge looming large and the figure of -12 most likely we need as many points as possible and to finish ahead of Wigan. Looking at he fixtures i can see Luton getting another 4 points from there games. Meaning we could do with as many from ours. I cant see nothing but a loss against Fulham and if we need to  get something last game of the season against a Warnock team i cannot see a positive outcome so tonight is a MUST WIN.

In true wednesday fashion cue a 0-2 defeat. 

UTO

Cheer up, it might never happen!

Jim_Henson_surrounded_by_Muppets_Fraggles_Sesame-e1560474554434.jpg

2 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

We are reopening the Bar Thursday so I'll be watching it from there.

You are joking!.......flew all this way in a face mask to watch the game with you and you're not fecking open!

See you Saturday then, do us a favour and pm the pub address.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, lanzaroteowl said:

No mate. Just we are reopening the Bar Thursday so Ill be watching it from there. 

But today isn't Thursday.

Edited by daleblue

Guest Bulgaria
24 minutes ago, S25OWL said:

Yes .... I can't believe Sky Bet still have Iorfa at 33/1 for first goal and 16/1 for anytime - worth a punt after winning 3-0 at 25/1 on Saturday and having us winning 2-0 at 10/1 at Half Time 🙂

Definitely worth a couple at 33-1.

1 hour ago, Weshallovercome said:

You are joking!.......flew all this way in a face mask to watch the game with you and you're not fecking open!

I'm sure he'll be open tonight mate Av. de las Playas, 57, Local 10, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Las Palmas, Spain

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Weshallovercome said:

Just checked mate and it's not open til Thursday. Sorry.

It's obvious what's going to happen. Where gonna win the next 3 games comfortably. We will all be on a massive high thinking next season is going to be the year and the after weeks of build up we will get turned over by Wycombe in first game. 

Guest Grandad

I shall be watching in the 'beach bar' I built in my garden out of a pile of old decking - specifically for watching the end of the season games after lockdown.
1287486557_WhatsAppImage2020-07-12at20_29_03.jpeg.4945ed2370f211bb752ec0c1e2879b4e.jpeg
Saturday and tonight are the first times its not been peeing it down with rain (I might need a jumper on though)

Guest mkowl
32 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I shall be watching in the 'beach bar' I built in my garden out of a pile of old decking - specifically for watching the end of the season games after lockdown.
1287486557_WhatsAppImage2020-07-12at20_29_03.jpeg.4945ed2370f211bb752ec0c1e2879b4e.jpeg
Saturday and tonight are the first times its not been peeing it down with rain (I might need a jumper on though)

Shouldn't the condom machine be in the loos