Everyone ready for the match tonight?

Guest mrbluesky
7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Who's watching on I-Follow tonight?

ARZ YUZ REDY 4 PEFAMONZ MODEZ!!???

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Who's watching on I-Follow tonight?

No I follow for me. I will be on here for the action and scores whilst sat in a relaxed, chilled out mood in my comfy chair enjoying 90 minutes of free flowing football. 

giphy.gif.8ea6b5f9064f277ba9757efd01cc2cfd.gif

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, lanzaroteowl said:

No mate. Just we are reopening the Bar Thursday so Ill be watching it from there. 

The SD is still closed (you stopped there on your last visit) and got back to the bar before the second half kicked off.. 

• Like 1

Not watching as i cant be bothered to find a feed so would rather go work.

However, tonight is a massive match for us. We need 3 points simple as. With the charge looming large and the figure of -12 most likely we need as many points as possible and to finish ahead of Wigan. Looking at he fixtures i can see Luton getting another 4 points from there games. Meaning we could do with as many from ours. I cant see nothing but a loss against Fulham and if we need to  get something last game of the season against a Warnock team i cannot see a positive outcome so tonight is a MUST WIN.

In true wednesday fashion cue a 0-2 defeat. 

UTO

Guest Bulgaria

As always I will be glued to my screen watching through ifollow. Always have a spring in my step when the owls are playing.

Got my chops out the freezer, my neighbors are out of town so no worries about a knock on the door during the match.

I've even sacrificed an invite to my extremely horny girlfriend's apartment tonight ( time of the month) to watch the game so they best put on a display!!!

0-0.