3 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Go on...

Tell me where in the post it says we will not be docked any points, I was told we had won and I’m standing by my sauce !!   Also you’ll be surprised who visits our training ground.  UTO 

4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Tell me where in the post it says we will not be docked any points, I was told we had won and I’m standing by my sauce !!   Also you’ll be surprised who visits our training ground.  UTO 

The bit where you said, "we are in the clear, all charges have been dropped".

How could we be docked points if all the charges have been dropped?

:duntmatter:

Look, I get it - you like to post daft rumours on here for a laugh. That's your 'thing'.

I'm just saying there will be Wednesday fans who don't know your track record who will have read that post and got their hopes up - as some clearly did in that thread - which doesn't sit right with me when it's about something as serious as this.

1 hour ago, kevtheowl said:

Stop... just stop.   

You have been discredited that many times its depressing.

Go and read The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

1 hour ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Stop... just stop.   

You have been discredited that many times its depressing.

Go and read The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

lol WOW !!  I think someone needs a can or two to calm down !  Don’t forget you’re back on shift this afternoon.    UTO 

When i told Johnbloodaxe,Sharp was on his way,it wasnt a ITK thing at all,or a lie,cus i dont lie,it was a little big fib to wind my bro up and get him back,from all the goll ox hes told me over years... 

Funny tho....😁....UTO.....