QPR - V - Wednesday OMDT

HT reflections 

Best I’ve seen us play for ages, and first time I’ve enjoyed watching us play off ages.

I don’t care how bad QPR have been, we’ve played our part In that by just being more dynamic and aggressive

We so much better with more mobility in the side - Odubajo’s energy is helping with that.

Geeat half, keep it up 

• Like 3

Guest wilyfox
2 minutes ago, Grez Bez said:

Good half

We look good with lace up top. Windass and Da Cruz look lively, I don't think either are Strikers though 🙂

Luongo looks great, he's free to run at them 👌

So does the missus. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Tom said:

these BBC live text reports are hilarious, I mean literally what is the point when every post is this vague

EEA2D839-8786-48D7-ACBB-9211F4E3F592.jpeg.d74f9d2e4d5f42c9f1cdf4ceb36738e6.jpeg

Makes it sound like he’s gone ‘You lot are shybo’ and made a bid for glory himself

Monkmanface

It’s like Champ Manager Italia

• Haha 1

Guest domSWFC

Should be 4 or 5. Bit sharper and we could have had the game won. 

Da Cruz should have squared way earlier for Windass or Odubajo when we broke free. 

Again, Windass with a great chance after Da Cruz fed him through but took too long. Also took to long with a chance when cutting on to his left. 

And that chance just before he finally scored, an amazing block but should have been banged home. 

Brilliant hit from Iorfa for the goal. Nice to see us being the ones scoring against the run of play. Before that free kick leading to the goal we barely got near QPR. 

Windass has got that something about him where he could always nick a goal, not scared of hard graft either which will always endear him to our fan base 

Cheap, and could be a great signing 

3 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

Hope Hunt doesn’t lose his head though. On a yellow with Eze around is going to be tricky!

I saw him once afterwards charge in then stop himself lunging in when he could see he wasn't going to get there

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Windass has got that something about him where he could always nick a goal, not scared of hard graft either which will always endear him to our fan base 

Cheap, and could be a great signing 

sounds not unlike Nuhiu 

• Haha 1

I think QPR's possession style suits us. We're much better when we are counter-attacking rather than the teams that sit off us and just absorb the pressure.

But saying that, however bad QPR are, we're contributing by making them look ordinary.

I wasn't sure about Windass (not sure his best position), but from today I'm more and more sure he's the kind of player we need in our squad - someone who sprints between the lines, puts the defence under pressure and is lively. Such a change from watching Rhodes or Nuhiu lumbering around up front. Sign him up.

Just now, domSWFC said:

Brilliant hit from Iorfa for the goal. Nice to see us being the ones scoring against the run of play. Before that free kick leading to the goal we barely got near QPR. 

Come on the match was only six minutes in, so bit dramatic to make it sound one-sided as they hadn't even had a shot.

• Like 1