Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Sounds quite the athlete, hopefully has decent technical ability. If not, his job will be to win the ball and give it Bannan. At least he has the physicality we need when Bannan plays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, heppers said:

I’ll call him Fizz

Like that Sheffield lass who starred in that short lived drama series set in Spain

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deano said:

Sounds quite the athlete, hopefully has decent technical ability. If not, his job will be to win the ball and give it Bannan. At least he has the physicality we need when Bannan plays. 

The more players we have with technical ability, the less chance we’ll have to put up with hoof ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, heppers said:


How do you know that?

 

Because he's an athlete and suits the modern game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t help but get excited after reading that write up about the lads potential. Sounds like when he wants he can be a quality player. Just needs to find that consistency. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

The more players we have with technical ability, the less chance we’ll have to put up with hoof ball

I fear Monk doesn't know any other way to implement alternative tactics. He plays the percentage game imo, but doesn't do it particularly well. 

 

You can see it in a small way by how we persist with our ridiculous kick off routine, every time. One pass back and boot it in the corner. Probably a stat that says that's the most effective way to start a game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

Like that Sheffield lass who starred in that short lived drama series set in Spain

Eldorado..Married to the old bloke Bunny (I’m probably that age now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Eldorado..Married to the old bloke Bunny (I’m probably that age now)

 

Never knew she was from Sheffield.  Every day's a school day.

 

Back on topic, has he signed yet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

 

Never knew she was from Sheffield.  Every day's a school day.

 

Back on topic, has he signed yet?

 

Heading the same way as the EFL decision, going to be another long wait. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Heading the same way as the EFL decision, going to be another long wait. 

 

We ought to open a book on which will come first.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Play him and Iorfa in middle with Bannan,be like 2 Carltons and a Shezza.........

UTO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2020 at 20:09, wilyfox said:

Best name since Guylain Ndumbu Nsungu. 

 

Do it. 

No, the best name ever is,

King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizzard

who cares if its not football related  and they are an Australian band. The name is awesome 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

No, the best name ever is,

King Gizzard and the Lizzard Wizzard

who cares if its not football related  and they are an Australian band. The name is awesome 😀

 

Don't say awesome.  Bloody Yanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Heading the same way as the EFL decision, going to be another long wait. 

Just a wild stab in dark.. But think this tranfer might happen when transfer window is open :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

Just a wild stab in dark.. But think this tranfer might happen when transfer window is open :ph34r:

 

Can see your man not to be messed with, on the top of your game.   

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

 

Can see your man not to be messed with, on the top of your game.   

 

giphy (6).gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...