Mason Greenwood

2 minutes ago, fudge27 said:

Can see him going to euro 2021.

Rashford, Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Greenwood and Ings/Abraham/Hudson Odoi as the attacking players is pretty exciting 

We'll likely take Eric (is) Dier too though...

Edited by mattitheowl

Just not bothered...

2 hours ago, fudge27 said:

Can see him going to euro 2021.

Rashford, Kane, Sterling, Sancho, Greenwood and Ings/Abraham/Hudson Odoi as the attacking players is pretty exciting 

Sure Foden will be in the squad too

2 hours ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

We will have some great attacking options for England in the future.

A real shame our options at the other end include the likes of Maguire and Pickford. 

Surely Henderson (spits) has worked his way in to the conversation?  Broadly agree though.  The worry would be in our own half, not the opposition's.

Just not bothered...

England possibly have some of the most exciting attacking options in world football but the defensive spine of the team (keeper, centre half, defensive midfield) is so weak comparatively and will be our undoing in the latter stages of tournaments. 

Back to Greenwood: his left foot reminds me of Adriano in a mid-2000s PES game. He looks like he’s the real deal, hope he kicks on

On 09/07/2020 at 22:08, mattitheowl said:

I don't think I've ever seen a striker who hits a ball so cleanly so consistently.  He just smashes goals in from anywhere!  They're past the keeper before they've had chance to move!

Reminds me of Paul Warhurst....

:duntmatter:

On 11/07/2020 at 00:32, beswetherick said:

England possibly have some of the most exciting attacking options in world football but the defensive spine of the team (keeper, centre half, defensive midfield) is so weak comparatively and will be our undoing in the latter stages of tournaments. 

Back to Greenwood: his left foot reminds me of Adriano in a mid-2000s PES game. He looks like he’s the real deal, hope he kicks on

Bloody hell. Adriano used to be absolutely lethal on PES 6. Hit the ball sweet as anything.