What the HELL happened at Stoke?

Guest Grandad

13 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Can you put up a sign in the window ?

Anything....

I'll come and rescue you..

ha ha very kind offer. It’s actually a very nice part of Preston, bump in to Alex Neil and David Moyes quite often in the local. 

1 minute ago, Westfield Owl said:

That Stoke performance was awful.  Like truly terrible.  Something was off that day.

I posted my concerns on here that day and was ridiculed and negged for doing so.

We were pïss poor the week before against Bristol C despite a late winner.... Coincided with DC's return to the country funnily enough. 

Guest Grandad
2 minutes ago, Drewswfc said:

We were pïss poor the week before against Bristol C despite a late winner.... Coincided with DC's return to the country funnily enough. 

It did

bristol was the first game DC watched under Monks tenure. 

15 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

A truly remarkable season. I’ve never seen a side be third at Christmas and then go on to completely slip down the league at the rate we have. 

I can't remember anything like it either. Millwall once managed to get relegated after being top of the table in early December. But even they didn't go from getting good results to getting battered every other game.

43 minutes ago, Animis said:

I think Neil alluded to it in a separate thread - this match, like many others in the first half of the season, were tight affairs with us generally not playing that well, but getting a lucky break or two. Our 'luck' ran out that day and hasn't returned. The fragile nature of the players' mentality and their poor physicality has since combined to put us in perpetual free-fall.

I think you are probably right .. bit like under Carlos when we scraped wins against Rotherham and Bristol City at home our luck ran out and we saw the true nature of the squad .. we are seeing that now as well as continuing to see the rotten core off the playing field ...

shambles