Where would we be now if we had beaten Hull at Wembley?

I remember when Adam Pearson was hired alongside Roeder and Senior. He said in an interview that the resources Chansiri had at his disposal were frightening and he had the money to have a crack at the PL when we were to get there

Its a shame we never did it that first season, with all that momentum and money I think we’d have done well

7 hours ago, Athelwulf said:

To be honest, there were two Hulls - one that played in the first semi against Durby, and one that played in the second.

If we got the good one, which we did, then I think we were always going to lose.

And if Brighton hadn't had so many injuries, then we probably wouldn't have made the final in the first place.

Our real chance was a year later.

The question really should be "Where would we be now if Hooper hadn't got injured in training?".

I said this about the playoffs and got slated for it. Brighton played the week before against boro which was effectively a final with the winner securing second place. The first leg they had Lewis dunk and dale Stevens unavailable due to injury and then lost knockaert. I think they finished the game with 10 men due to injuries they sustained in the game. You won’t get an easier first leg in a playoff than that.

• Like 1