Amazing scenes at York

2 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Now at present who's paying the bills 

WOW. 

The man who has overspent and bled us dry and caused this problem - is now keeping us afloat so his investment doesnt go t1ts up? 

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? 

• Like 5

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Hes sold more season tickets than at anytime in our history

And less pay on the day

I do agree with you regarding admin. He's wearing golden handcuffs right now as he has to keep funding us - as if we go bust we will owe him nothing

I'm sure he hates that feeling

Just now, Grandad said:

And less pay on the day

I do agree with you regarding admin. He's wearing golden handcuffs right now as he has to keep funding us - as if we go bust we will owe him nothing

I'm sure he hates that feeling

And if those handcuffs were off, would he be digging deep? 

I don't think so. 

34 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

He’s made bad decisions but the turning point was the play off final. Had we won that we wouldn’t be having this concert or in this mess now. Small margins and crazy how one game of football can change your future. 

If you don’t run a football club properly doesn’t matter if we would have won the play off final. Look at Hull....hardly changed their future did it.

We are a basket case of a club, no structure, losing culture, and heading rapidly in the wrong direction.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, bladeshater said:

Hes sold more season tickets than at anytime in our history

I am genuinely crying with laughter that that's the best you can come up with...? 

For anyone that's curious as to what Bladeshater is responding to, it's my request to: 

Help me to respect you and be more optimistic generally... can you point to any actions DC has taken over the last 12 months that shows he is beginning to understand what mistakes he's made and learn from them, where an investment in this club that will pay long-term dividends have been made, or some sign that he's learned from his mistakes re disenfranchising ticket prices etc...?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

WOW. 

The man who has overspent and bled us dry and caused this problem - is now keeping us afloat so his investment doesnt go t1ts up? 

Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? 

So is he or his he not stopping us from administration

Guest Bulgaria
1 minute ago, Box_Man said:

We are a basket case of a club, no structure, losing culture, and heading rapidly in the wrong direction.

Sums us up perfectly.

It's a complete mess, and rather worrying.

1 minute ago, StudentOwl said:

I am genuinely crying with laughter that that's the best you can come up with...? 

For anyone that's curious as to what Bladeshater is responding to, it's my request to: 

Help me to respect you and be more optimistic generally... can you point to any actions DC has taken over the last 12 months that shows he is beginning to understand what mistakes he's made and learn from them, where an investment in this club that will pay long-term dividends have been made, or some sign that he's learned from his mistakes re disenfranchising ticket prices etc...?

You asked for one 1gave you 1

Boxing day song makes me cringe ,49 years ago how sad ,That is all we can sing about ,Look where United are forget about the past ,We badly need a future .What is going on at a club ,When players are supposed to have refused to play ? When i am at work i have a contract ,That says among my work duties i cant refuse a reasonable request ,ie  go on other machinery ,Failing to do so i could  be sacked .Why cant  players be sacked for refusing to play ,Surely they are breaking the contract what they have.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

I will judge monk when he as full squad that he as assembled not a squad with 4 kids in it to make up the numbers

As for the chairman he's been foolish and irresponsible with his money he tried and twice failed narrowly now is the time to back him because he is single handedly stopping this club from going into administration

That's like backing the captain of the sinking titanic who said ' full throttle' knowing their were big ice bergs in front of the ship! 

Why would he put 'his club' in admin anyway? He is the one who would stand to lose out more then anyone.

1 hour ago, Lincs Owl said:

I was there.  Brought traffic to a halt on the main road into the city centre.  I thought it was well over the top, given we'd just scraped a 1-1 against York.

Just our luck that when we find an owner who's loaded, FFP means we can't spend it.  

Don't know whether it's fair to just blame him.  We need decent accountants. Don't even own our own ground anymore.   Financially we are in a terrible state.  

I don’t think it was the 1-1 with York that was been celebrated pal...I think it was the relief and excitement that of been taken over by wealthy bloke who had decent intentions at the time. 

12 minutes ago, TaxiMark said:

That's like backing the captain of the sinking titanic who said ' full throttle' knowing their were big ice bergs in front of the ship! 

Why would he put 'his club' in admin anyway? He is the one who would stand to lose out more then anyone.

What would he lose

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

I will judge monk when he as full squad that he as assembled not a squad with 4 kids in it to make up the numbers

As for the chairman he's been foolish and irresponsible with his money he tried and twice failed narrowly now is the time to back him because he is single handedly stopping this club from going into administration

Deluded. He single handedly took a club that was stable into the mess were in now and also spend a lot of money in the process. He's put us in a position of financial instability, points deductions, transfer bans, over priced tickets, dodgy agents, possible relegation/administration and to top it off he sold our stadium to cover his own financial idiocy. 

We'd financially got into a decent, stable position as a club after all our financial issues over the years and now he's put us back in the poo. 

Edited by English Man
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

I was there.  Brought traffic to a halt on the main road into the city centre.  I thought it was well over the top, given we'd just scraped a 1-1 against York.

Just our luck that when we find an owner who's loaded, FFP means we can't spend it.  

Don't know whether it's fair to just blame him.  We need decent accountants. Don't even own our own ground anymore.   Financially we are in a terrible state.  

Compared to most fans he is loaded. In football terms he definitely isn't. All the talk about him being a multi, multi millionaire or billionaire is just crap. Also, anyone notice how far away he's kept from having anything to do with his families business?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

So is he or his he not stopping us from administration

Christ alive, he's the reason we're even flirting with administration in the first place! 

I remind you that we'd been stabilised - by the efforts of so many - before he came in. All those efforts he may have completely undone, and has stripped us of assets in the process. 

56 minutes ago, Andrew_Owl said:

Great man just needs an experienced advisor. Feel sorry for him he's got best intentions at heart and after every poor result people are coming on here wanting him out, like spoilt children. 

He isn't. He's an egoist who wanted to buy a big city English club just to show off to his mates. Sorry I have had a downer on him for a long time. His business acumen, knowledge of football is pss poor. His knowledge of English fans, and Owls in particular is pathetic. FFS please go before you damage my club any further.

• Like 5