Honour Your Promise

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

takes more than money

see the grunters.

So we don't have whatever it is they have, and we also don't have money.

Where does that leave us?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

Mr Chansiri you stood before fans of Sheffield Wednesday at a forum and stated if you weren't wanted you would happily leave the club and went on to say you had turned down serious bids from interested parties.

You and Stuffing Boy have systematically taken this club backwards and we are heading in a dangerous direction, one that you don't have the knowledge or money to turn around and for that reason I'm asking you to honour your promise and sell the club, you have lost the confidence of a large section of the fan base, you have priced out many fans from attending games, your treatment of corporate hospitality/boxes has been nothing short of scandalous, with the exception of Steve Bruce your appointments have bee  a joke, your imaginary sponsors are making the club look like a tin pot grubby little club, I could go on but I'm losing the will to live.

Please just close the door on your way out.

Absolutely spot on 

been saying this when he took over 

the worst attitude I have know to fellow supporters disgraceful beyond belief 

• Like 3

Never ******** off your drug dealer, especially when he's also your employer and landlord.

Because of his decisions and business acumen, we've become dependent on him for our survival.

If he goes, there's a possibility that we've lost our home forever, staff won't be paid wages, and the business of Sheffield Wednesday will soon find they don't have any real income or assets to fight off insolvency.  

That day at Wembley has cost us more than £76 ticket plus a return fare on the train. 

Edited by Manwë
  • Like 4

He’s been a total car crash from day one. A guy who had no idea about football or British culture. Someone who doesn’t appear to take good advice from anyone. Someone who thinks if you throw enough money at it you will be successful. Even now when everyone can see the problems he doesn’t appear to to see them. 
Even his elephants are facing the wrong way, Thai culture says the elephants should be facing the building to bring good luck. He can’t even get that right. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Howards back said:

He’s been a total car crash from day one. A guy who had no idea about football or British culture. Someone who doesn’t appear to take good advice from anyone. Someone who thinks if you throw enough money at it you will be successful. Even now when everyone can see the problems he doesn’t appear to to see them. 
Even his elephants are facing the wrong way, Thai culture says the elephants should be facing the building to bring good luck. He can’t even get that right. 

Thing is he wasn’t a disaster since day one. It was more like day 2. 

When he first took over we actually looked like we were doing things properly. And although people mocked at the time, the transfer committee that included Glen Roder coincided with some pretty screwed business that season. I think the most we paid was 4 million for FF, the rest were loans and free transfers. We had experienced football people working behind the scenes. But he disbanded all that in favour of doing it himself with his side kick. Season 2 and 3 we spent huge sums that we’re ultimately paying the price for today. 

Bruce was the opportunity to start doing things right. But that all went pear shaped in true swfc style. 

Who’s running the club right now? Who’s meant to be talking to the fans? We’ve not heard anything from Chansiri for months. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

As long as fans keep putting money into the club nothing will change.

When 10,000 fans buy season tickets 6 months before even knowing what league you are in, he can stay quiet.

Stop buying the tickets, the merchandise, the cardboard cut out and DC has to 100% fund his own mistakes, I give him 6 month max, before he is gone. He's stubborn but not stupid.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

As long as fans keep putting money into the club nothing will change.

When 10,000 fans buy season tickets 6 months before even knowing what league you are in, he can stay quiet.

Stop buying the tickets, the merchandise, the cardboard cut out and DC has to 100% fund his own mistakes, I give him 6 month max, before he is gone. He's stubborn but not stupid.

this whole fans not allowed in grounds thing has worked out well for DC in one way. He doesn’t get to hear how most fans feel about him when at matches. He probably still believes he is doing a good job!

• Like 2

I’m no fan of the current regime, trust me I want change too, but you do realise that if he just walked up and left that we would be in administration in a matter of days/hours?

There needs to be a alternative option and at present there isn’t.

• Like 5

Just now, edinburghowl said:

I’m no fan of the current regime, trust me I want change too, but you do realise that if he just walked up and left that we would be in administration in a matter of days/hours?

There needs to be a alternative option and at present there isn’t.

He can't just stand up and leave the club

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop