People that call for a new manager every few months: what do you hope it will achieve?

14 hours ago, Theboylangers said:

Is this Middlesbrough who are currently 5 points behind us, despite their better players and better squad? 

If they're going to overtake us, they'd better get on with it, there's only 4 games to go to make up a 5 point deficit.

Put another way, if we were 5 points off the play offs with 4 games to go, would anyone be confident we'd end up in the play offs?

No. 

Plus there is all the other dross down below us, no doubt some of whom have to play each other. That's without Wigan getting points deducted. 

We are safe IF we don't get a points deduction. 

As for Monk, I think he is struggling badly, needs help and leadership which is not forthcoming. 

You missed the point. It was about taking a new manager now or getting rid of this one and not being afraid to make decisions. 
He needs more than help. Divine intervention. 
If we get a deduction there’s no coming back from it. Then what ? 

Lets go for a left field manager. We need someone who can raise the profile of the club, some one who has managed at international level and was a world class player in the past and also won the World cup as a player. in management he has managed one of the biggest teams in Europe and has a win percentage of 55% in over 200 games.

He has played in England though not English. At 55 I think he could be a very good fit for SWFC but who could I be talking about...…………………………...

Edited by room0035

17 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Lets go for a left field manager. We need someone who can raise the profile of the club, some one who has managed at international level and was a world class player in the past and also won the World cup as a player. in management he has managed one of the biggest teams in Europe and has a win percentage of 55% in over 200 games.

He has played in England though not English. At 55 I think he could be a very good fit for SWFC but who could I be talking about...…………………………...

Laurant Blanc?

On 09/07/2020 at 02:57, heppers said:

Monks ongoing issue at each club seems to be man management. However, he did inherit some bad apples.

Our main issue is proper club management. We are just drifting under a well intentioned but incompetent owner.

rumour's are he was sacked from Swansea for bad man  management ,

39 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Klinnsmqn

12 minutes ago, trevdi9 said:

Will we ever learn everything we have every got from Middlesborough was over rated and an expensive mistake. I suppose DC though 3rd time lucky.

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
9 hours ago, trevdi9 said:

He’s a bit of a come down from Roberto Martinez, Brendan Rogers and Michael Laudrup