Think this might be the final nail.....

6 hours ago, BRADDO said:

I've said elsewhere. I think we're on a irreversible 1970s type of slide. We may only be at the beginning. 

Without a doubt . We are being run into the ground by an utter Baffoon , yet people think change the manager and everything will be rosy . 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, dewsburyowl58 said:

So you weren’t convinced with Bruce then ? 

Bleating on about Steve Bruce when he was only here 8 minutes and legged it as soon as he could is like referring back to being third in the league at Christmas..>

Naive

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 hours ago, 0114 said:

Chansiri has had us in 2 embargo’s for the last 2 summer windows and now on the brink of possibly being relegated through his own mismanagement of the club. He was the issue then. I don’t care what our league position was for one weekend of the season. 

I can only presume that anyone still defending Monk and/or Chansiri at this point are doing so in bad faith.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Bleating on about Steve Bruce when he was only here 8 minutes and legged it as soon as he could is like referring back to being third in the league at Christmas..>

Naive

facts are facts.

When Bruce "officially" arrived our performance jumped and we all said if he didn;t have the cricket brake we might have had a shot at the playoffs.

Start of this season Monk said himself he had zero time to put across his ideas, all he was doing was recovery work.

SInce christmas he's worked with the players to get across his ideas etc. That's turned out super well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

When Monk arrived we reached third in the league - way more successful than Steve Bruce's time at the club

like how you cut off the part of my post that explained why lol stop fishing mate. your better than that. 

I know it’s a results business, but I sort of think we were in a bit of a false position at Xmas. There were some pretty turgid performances during that period. The symptoms were there from the start really. Ultimately this squad does not have the minerals to keep it going, to grind out results. They give up too easily, and they’ve done for years. 

Yes, get rid of Monk. But I’ll be glad when we can ship out majority of these players. 

• Like 1

3 wins in 20 is a shocking statistic. 

I think we all know about the problems at the club but he’s the one who coaches the players at the training ground and sets them up on match day. 

Not good enough.

Lack of Coaches, bad eggs and so on didn’t seem to be an issue when we were winning. 

Perhaps we just dispatched all the rubbish teams well, due to having a striker in a career best run of form and as soon as that ended our clueless manager was found out. 

• Like 1