Think this might be the final nail.....

1 minute ago, BRADDO said:

I've said elsewhere. I think we're on a irreversible 1970s type of slide. We may only be at the beginning. 

Things are always reversible in football, but you need the right staff and mentality and culture.

Wednesday seem to lack all of the above.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shezza said:

Been thirty years. I’m done. 

1 hour ago, Kew Owl said:

Appointing a Director of Football would be a good start to solving the underlying issues at the club. 

Getting rid of Monk might satisfy a certain proportion of the fan base, but is akin to rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic, looking at the wider picture.

Do us all a favour and show some backbone / resign - you are not good enough to manage SWFC

I know it’s not his fault, I know Chansiri is the issue in our club. But Chansiri isn’t going anywhere. The players aren’t playing for him, disgraceful the lot of them. I have genuine concern we could end up in L1 and with Chansiri running the club I don’t even think he would have the credentials to find a way to get us out of their. 

• Like 3

Anyone who think Monk should take no responsibility needs to give their head a wobble. Look at his history of management, generally gets given money, does nothing, falls out with players and/or staff then leaves or is fired. The irony of people saying fair play to him for dumping Westwood, Hutch, Fessi etc, isnt lost, because the same people praising Monk were slagging ff Jos for doing the same. DC is responsible for a fair bit of the sh*t we are in, but Mon is far from blameless.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I know it’s not his fault, I know Chansiri is the issue in our club. But Chansiri isn’t going anywhere. The players aren’t playing for him, disgraceful the lot of them. I have genuine concern we could end up in L1 and with Chansiri running the club I don’t even think he would have the credentials to find a way to get us out of their. 

Chansiri was the Chairman at Christmas, when we were third in the League.  He wasn't the issue then.  The only things different since then have all taken place under this manager's stewardship.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Chansiri has had us in 2 embargo’s for the last 2 summer windows and now on the brink of possibly being relegated through his own mismanagement of the club. He was the issue then. I don’t care what our league position was for one weekend of the season. 

and sold the stadium to himself to try & recover his mismanagement.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2