2 hours ago, bobness said:

It was a guaranteed 15 years no matter what, with the countdown not going into effect until we're promoted. So if we're never promoted, it's a lifetime season ticket. The value for money potential is there, but what happens when the club switches hands or goes into administration? It's a bonkers scheme

if it switches hands then it would still be valid it states that . administration though surely it might not . 

1 minute ago, handworth52 said:

if it switches hands then it would still be valid it states that

Imagine that coming up in due diligence. Season ticket revenue that will never see the light of day. I'm sure that'll tickle the fancy of any prospective buyer.

Assuming they haven't already been turned off by the many severed commercial relationships, just so that DC could put more money into the club with one of his fake companies.

1 minute ago, bobness said:

Imagine that coming up in due diligence. Season ticket revenue that will never see the light of day. I'm sure that'll tickle the fancy of any prospective buyer.

Assuming they haven't already been turned off by the many severed commercial relationships, just so that DC could put more money into the club with one of his fake companies.

to say we aint a good buy is the biggest understatement going . who would buy a club with only 900k tv money next season having to probably refund season ticket holders and needing upto 30 million to pay staff and running costs then maybe 10-15 million revenue has already been lost with future season tickets . thats why i think administration is very likely , that would involve -12 points next season an embargo and having mainly our struggling u23s in other words we become  bolton mk2 

• Like 1