5 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

What about the lad who paid £12,800 in February for two 10 year season tickets on the south stand?

F9EB2FE6-3F24-4BE5-8CFD-1971491EFD40.jpeg

Wow, I didn't think anyone actually bought 10 year tickets.  

Two fans have paid once, for the next ten years (doesn't it rise to 15 if certain conditions are not met), to pay the wages of a single player for 4 days work during lockdown.

Bonkers.

• Like 1

Guest Kameron
2 minutes ago, pat blondeau said:

What about the lad who paid £12,800 in February for two 10 year season tickets on the south stand?

F9EB2FE6-3F24-4BE5-8CFD-1971491EFD40.jpeg

It's the chance you take, he could afford it or he wouldn't have done it.  Each to their own but I wouldn't buy more than season at a time, if DC is so minted I don't get why he needs to do this especially when it does nothing to help with FFP.  

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

What upsets me about our prices ive got 3 boys taking an interest in football now. My eldest always saying he wants to go but I cant afford it I cant take 1 without the other I cant even afford a spare £40 for my ticket alone. Well I can but blowing that much on an hour and half of football is beyond me. But I just want my boys to see it too its sickening

I will gladly buy you a for a game next season

9 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Wow, I didn't think anyone actually bought 10 year tickets.  

Two fans have paid once, for the next ten years (doesn't it rise to 15 if certain conditions are not met), to pay the wages of a single player for 4 days work during lockdown.

Bonkers.

I've got a 5 year ST, with 4 years to go after this season. I'd get one every year anyway, I've had one since 1981 regardless of how crap we are, so as I could afford it I figured buying for 5 years would mean if the prices go up in that time I've saved money. 

I worked out that the income from my ST for 5 years just about covered Jordan Rhodes' wages for one Thursday afternoon. The bas***d wasn't even at training. 

I didn't hesitate to go for the pro-rata refund option - even then this year's ST has cost around £435 (which is probably full price at most clubs) for 18 games. Or £25.58 per goal

• Like 4

1 hour ago, William 1867 said:

If 2020/21 starts without supporters then I shall try to get a section 75 refund from my credit card company. I'm not going to put up with Monks self made disaster any longer.

This guy is totally out of his depth.

I wish we could make our feeling made more loudly in the ground.

Monk out now as things cannot get any worse if we have Bullen in for the last 4 games.

COME ON MR C do it and get rid.

Ring Brian the pig, organize a car park protest

3 hours ago, alanharper said:

I've got a 5 year ST, with 4 years to go after this season. I'd get one every year anyway, I've had one since 1981 regardless of how crap we are, so as I could afford it I figured buying for 5 years would mean if the prices go up in that time I've saved money. 

I worked out that the income from my ST for 5 years just about covered Jordan Rhodes' wages for one Thursday afternoon. The bas***d wasn't even at training. 

I didn't hesitate to go for the pro-rata refund option - even then this year's ST has cost around £435 (which is probably full price at most clubs) for 18 games. Or £25.58 per goal

And we haven't even got our refund yet, probably be another 2 months.  

4 hours ago, Manwë said:

Two fans have paid once, for the next ten years (doesn't it rise to 15 if certain conditions are not met)

It was a guaranteed 15 years no matter what, with the countdown not going into effect until we're promoted. So if we're never promoted, it's a lifetime season ticket. The value for money potential is there, but what happens when the club switches hands or goes into administration? It's a bonkers scheme

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dr. benway said:

The thing that baffles me about the ticket prices is DC saying himself that they don't cover anything... it's not a good look to say that and then charge as much as we do :duntmatter:

The thing is he is right. I have had two season tickets for the last four years the overall cost is £4,400. This doesn't even pay one of the players a week's wages. Ridiculous on two counts one the money I have forked out and two the amount of money these players are on but I guess that is football today.

5 hours ago, dr. benway said:

The thing that baffles me about the ticket prices is DC saying himself that they don't cover anything... it's not a good look to say that and then charge as much as we do :duntmatter:

Florida, new trainers, fags for the family..UTO.

• Haha 1

if we go down i think we will go into administration , clubs only get 900k tv money in league 1 , revenue will either be well down for gate receipts or zero with club having to pay back millions to supporters . also how will those who have paid for a 10 year season ticket be effected ? wouldnt it be void . if chansiri cant get a buyer then i cant see how he will stick around with it costing him 20-30 million just to keep club afloat.