Our prices are just dam ridiculous, I've missed 2 years of season tickets in the last 47 years ( north stand ) we are thinking seriously about not renewing, football in general now is just a complete rip off, we love Wednesday like mad, but match days now feel like a chore,

• Like 4
  • Love 1

With or without relegation our pricing needs changing from now. Drop all the expensive wages and bring in young hungry players and price it accordingly. £20 a match day and £300 season tickets. It wouldn't sell out the stadium, but stop fleecing the fans. Nearly all other clubs at our level don't have our pricing so why do we? It's a complete joke. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, tarn owl said:

With or without relegation our pricing needs changing from now. Drop all the expensive wages and bring in young hungry players and price it accordingly. £20 a match day and £300 season tickets. It wouldn't sell out the stadium, but stop fleecing the fans. Nearly all other clubs at our level don't have our pricing so why do we? It's a complete joke. 

I agree with  your sentiment let's all pay less and just pay the players minimum fill the squad with young players we can develop and see where it takes us forget the premiership I'm will but how many on here will jump on board

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What upsets me about our prices ive got 3 boys taking an interest in football now. My eldest always saying he wants to go but I cant afford it I cant take 1 without the other I cant even afford a spare £40 for my ticket alone. Well I can but blowing that much on an hour and half of football is beyond me. But I just want my boys to see it too its sickening

• Love 1

If 2020/21 starts without supporters then I shall try to get a section 75 refund from my credit card company. I'm not going to put up with Monks self made disaster any longer.

This guy is totally out of his depth.

I wish we could make our feeling made more loudly in the ground.

Monk out now as things cannot get any worse if we have Bullen in for the last 4 games.

COME ON MR C do it and get rid.

It's not difficult. 

Adults - 280-320 depending on which stand 

16-21 and OP - 200

Under 16s - 100

Pay on the gate 20-25 a game depending on opposition. 

15 for concessions and under 16s for 5

We need to be better encouraging fans to spend money in other ways, like the club shop, catering, fan events. Not trying to just hike prices for a sub par team. 

Edited by fudge27
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

What upsets me about our prices ive got 3 boys taking an interest in football now. My eldest always saying he wants to go but I cant afford it I cant take 1 without the other I cant even afford a spare £40 for my ticket alone. Well I can but blowing that much on an hour and half of football is beyond me. But I just want my boys to see it too its sickening

The only way I can do it is buy the kids Sts and let them go with a mate and his kids. Kids (u17) in grandstand are very good value. £555 for me is just not doable. 

1 hour ago, bladeshater said:

I agree with  your sentiment let's all pay less and just pay the players minimum fill the squad with young players we can develop and see where it takes us forget the premiership I'm will but how many on here will jump on board

Because of DC’s mismanagement of the club, season tickets sales (as well as POTG) will continue to fall year on year from here on.

Its one thing to spend your time watching a team that couldn’t buy a win.

Its another thing being ripped off to do so.

You keep playing the uberfan though.