I can't watch any more of this season.

3 minutes ago, SouthStand75 said:

It’s poo, what makes it worse is the fact we are completely screwed if we get 12 points or more deducted with 4 games left. It’s not ever worth thinking about us being relegated to league one and those getting in Europa league 🤬🤬🤬

Wait til their U21s are dicking us in the JPT Trophy.

Couldn’t give a flying flip about that lot , we are in a right state and it’s very concerning , I now expect us to lose the rest of our games that’s how low we’ve sunk . We are in a dogfight for survival and we know how well we fight !!! . 

At some point I expected the lineup to be Peter Springett in goal, Danny Cameron, Ken Knighton, Peter Rodriguez, Eric Potts (there was a Potts but not the right one), David Sunley ....

You know, I watched that rubbish team in the 70's but the big difference to me was the players love for the club and supporters ... this batch of players don't seem to give a ratz a$$ to be honest... The masks seem appropriate because they should really be hiding behind them right now...

Totally disappointed to be honest...

1 minute ago, John Howard said:

You know you won't stop watching them. Come Saturday you will be waiting for the kick off . As will I .Sadly its in the blood for life .

I've always thought that but to be fair with the break and lockdown I can honestly say I've not really missed watching that rubbish and following the off field drama, backed up by the last couple of weeks. Got a season ticket for next year but can't see me skipping back when we're allowed. If lockdown had come 3 weeks earlier I don't think I would be having a season ticket for the next year(s). 

I’ve said it so many times, the first signing needed is an English/British DoF. A modern version of Sgt Wilko. A 3-5 year plan needs putting in place that the club works towards.

One route to definite failure is rotating the manager year after year. A manager, whoever it is, needs to be hear for a minimum of 3 years to gain some form of success that money alone cannot buy...