Yes, complete shambles.

We get rid of Monk's bad apples and things get even worse.

Maybe the bad apples could play a bit.

At any other club Monk would have been fired by now.

Monk was fired by Swansea, fired by Boro and fired by Brum.

• Like 3

On 09/07/2020 at 10:34, Owls Loyal said:

There's a saying in the NFL, "there's only 2 types of coaches - them who've been fired and them who are going to be fired."

How many times has Jose Mourinho been sacked in his career for example? On it's own, it means nothing.

• Like 5

Yes, complete shambles.

MONKs bad apples? WHAT there were no issues/problems before his time as Manager?...Fessi wasnt getting disciplined,or injured?..said 'bad apples' not dropped by any other Manager? no one refused to play before Monk?..

Certain players have been on life changing money whilst at Hillsborough,Some were decent for a while,than lost form,got injured,or in one case only played a couple of games in his entire time here..(anyone guess who?)..another was brought in supposedly as a proven Goal scorer, but has flopped spectacularly...(anyone? Clue:allegedly doesnt like taking pressure penalty's) ALL allegedly under performed when it mattered on the pitch...(play off final,& Huddersfield & many MANY more...) whilst other teams took their chances,and reaped the rewards...

WELL Hull not exactly flying.but they had the chance to.Despite this thanks to the Hillsborough set up,players were able to continue on long contracts(again not Monk) with little obvious desire or hunger in my view,to battle and challenge for another go at the play offs.Bruce started a mini revival,before ****ing off,and Monk carried it on initially.before it ground to a halt...WHY?..

Is it Monk & his tactics? Was it Monks fault Fessi,Fletcher,& Fox all turned down contract extensions?..Monks here whilst season ends,not sure after that,depends on his contract,but with no back room staff of his own,inherited Players(and problems? will we EVER  know the real tale?) IF we dont go down,as far as ime concerned he has done a fire fighting job,which tbh we should be grateful for.YEAH he has been sacked virtually every Manager going has.....many very successful but when your face doesnt fit,your gone...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

There's a saying in the NFL, "there's only 2 types of coaches - them who've been fired and them who are going to be fired."

How many times has Jose Mourinho been sacked in his career for example? On it's own, it means nothing.

You could argue he was very harshly sacked at Birmingham.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Totally agree,look whats happened to Brum now MANAGERLESS,struggling,with 4 matchs to go...under Monk,they were a half decent side,and a Leeds supporter i know spoke highly of him and his Leeds Team.Reakoned we had done well to get him...Time will tell,i think myself if an offer comes post season,he will moe to brighter pastures...Why wouldnt he?..

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Fascinating comment there.

Funny that you accuse me of using cliches on one hand whilst trotting out meaningless cliches on the other.  

• Like 1

Yes, complete shambles.

Not Monks bad apples mate, and as for they "could play a bit" - one of them refused to play. He should never have worn the stripes again. Then we have all the mysterious injuries, and the standing joke "back in two weeks". Speaking of which where's our "captain" when we need him ?

Edited by doubleo
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, parajack said:

Totally agree,look whats happened to Brum now MANAGERLESS,struggling,with 4 matchs to go...under Monk,they were a half decent side,and a Leeds supporter i know spoke highly of him and his Leeds Team.Reakoned we had done well to get him...Time will tell,i think myself if an offer comes post season,he will moe to brighter pastures...Why wouldnt he?..

Please tell your Leeds pal to take him back and we will have Bielsa and see how he squeals.

Monk faded badly at Leeds.

• Like 2