Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

When Liam Palmer plays 35-40 games a season in the Championship, you know you have problems


When Nuhiu’s been around the club for 7 years, you know full well where the ambition of this club lies. ******** nowhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hugill will think its christmas on saturday after watching the last 21 mins of that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robowl4life said:


When Nuhiu’s been around the club for 7 years, you know full well where the ambition of this club lies. ******** nowhere. 

 

Nuhiu has had 13 starts.
 

Don’t knock one of the few players actually contributing 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

18672.jpg

I think those fans that bought an early bird season ticket in January should be equally worried.

 

They have to watch this crap next season too. 😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

There is no plan. That's the problem. 

Chansiri now has nowhere to go financially, his plan of just throwing money at it with a little help from season ticket sales has run us aground.

We can't attract the right calibre of players or managers.

Monk built a team around Fletcher, and we've struggled ever since he was out of the side - p1ss poor that he cant find a solution.

Pairing those two upfront just sums it up. But then again what are the options. Jordan "he'll come good with the right service" Rhodes.

Leave your keys on the side DC.  Let some who has a clue about running a business have a go.

Edited by Sergeant Tibbs
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

We are in big big trouble.

 

No backbone, no creativity, no bite.

 

We look devoid of any ideas to win a game 

 

That was embarrassing to collapse like that - but not shocking, we crumble hard - we don’t put up a fight, it’s like we’ve given up. 
 

Would love to know what our plan is till the end of the year - we certainly don’t look like we have a points deduction over over our head and fighting for our lives.

 

Roll on next season wherever we are - can’t wait to get rid of some of these complete losers.


People keep saying this, but what players currently under contract are we actually supposed to get rid of? First of all who wants to buy them, second of all our squad is down to the bare bones. 
 

For me, when they decided to extend pelupessys contract that was a signal the club new they were really struggling. Will we be able to keep bannan? When he isn’t involved we have no one capable of stringing decent passes together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:


People keep saying this, but what players currently under contract are we actually supposed to get rid of? First of all who wants to buy them, second of all our squad is down to the bare bones. 
 

For me, when they decided to extend pelupessys contract that was a signal the club new they were really struggling. Will we be able to keep bannan? When he isn’t involved we have no one capable of stringing decent passes together.


We need to build a team around Wildsmith, Borner,  New Midfielder and New CF.

 

Id honestly seriously look at who’s interested in Bannan and Iorfa - sort some financial issues out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KivoOwl said:

We've been saying that for 20 years.

 

And we keep doing the same thing - have a big clear out every summer to get rid of the dead wood.

 

And then buy some more.

 

Repeat ad nauseum.

 

This

 

How many times can we actually reset / bottom out / start again / clear out

 

It's just tiresome and we never ever get any further forward. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the problem there is no plan!

 

There no identity.

 

No clear way of playing.

 

Recruitment doesnt bring in players to suit a particular style.

 

We have a manger who has no clue and hasn't put an identity into the team

 

Players dont look like they are coached.

 

An academy that has produced nothing.

 

A missing chairmen who doesnt learn from mistakes.

 

Its absolute mess at the moment and it's going to get worse!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TodwickOwl said:

We are in big big trouble.

 

No backbone, no creativity, no bite.

 

We look devoid of any ideas to win a game 

 

That was embarrassing to collapse like that - but not shocking, we crumble hard - we don’t put up a fight, it’s like we’ve given up. 
 

Would love to know what our plan is till the end of the year - we certainly don’t look like we have a points deduction over over our head and fighting for our lives.

 

Roll on next season wherever we are - can’t wait to get rid of some of these complete losers.

Garry Monk being the biggest loser 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

This is the problem there is no plan!

 

There no identity.

 

No clear way of playing.

 

Recruitment doesnt bring in players to suit a particular style.

 

We have a manger who has no clue and hasn't put an identity into the team

 

Players dont look like they are coached.

 

An academy that has produced nothing.

 

A missing chairmen who doesnt learn from mistakes.

 

Its absolute mess at the moment and it's going to get worse!

 


I really want to argue with you and draw out some positives. However, every word you say is correct. It all starts with point 1......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve asked mr chansiri what his short long and long term plans are regarding the club at the fans forums (both early in his tenure and more recently). All I’ve ever got if huffs, puffs and rambling moaning responses which don’t answer the question in anyway. There is and never been any proper plan or structure under this chairman 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, KivoOwl said:

We've been saying that for 20 years.

 

And we keep doing the same thing - have a big clear out every summer to get rid of the dead wood.

 

And then buy some more.

 

Repeat ad nauseum.

This^^^

Genuinely bores most of us who endure it. Give me a club with an work ethic and determination that approaches my own and I will be happy. I don’t think we are needy or impatient fans. All we want to see is a degree of effort, progress and something to get behind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2020 at 16:56, EcclesallOwl said:

The plan seems to be to keep the play off race alive

 

"Top 2"

 

:Chansiri:
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, robowl4life said:


When Nuhiu’s been around the club for 7 years, you know full well where the ambition of this club lies. ******** nowhere. 


he’s now one of our best players 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

18672.jpg

 

DC has pulled a blinder here. It appears Club 1867 members receive a discount on Championship season tickets, but not on League 1 season tickets!

#visionary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2020 at 21:51, John Howard said:

Not sure about ..roll on next season . Unless big changes then it could be even worse !!

I

 

On 08/07/2020 at 21:46, TodwickOwl said:

We are in big big trouble.

 

No backbone, no creativity, no bite.

 

We look devoid of any ideas to win a game 

 

That was embarrassing to collapse like that - but not shocking, we crumble hard - we don’t put up a fight, it’s like we’ve given up. 
 

Would love to know what our plan is till the end of the year - we certainly don’t look like we have a points deduction over over our head and fighting for our lives.

 

Roll on next season wherever we are - can’t wait to get rid of some of these complete losers.

All but Nuhiu of these players remain contracted for next season, so it has to be about who we can bring in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2020 at 21:56, upperwinngardensowl said:

The plan appears to be “Let’s bring Moses on”. 

Or Nuhui

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...