iFollow

What a pile of absolute she ite

Not content with filling the screen with 7 bits of info on the top of the screen permanently, every now and again they stick another bloody advert in the middle of it all.

Then they decide to have dancing numbers on randomly

Followed by the lag

and the bloody commentary.....just commentate.....if I wanted to know what Barry from Parsons Cross was twittering then I’d follow him on Twitter 

and to cap it all they seem to only be showing the game when Preston have the ball in our half 

Other than that I’m tickerty boo

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HarryPlopper said:

The "dancing numbers" have been discussed already- they are to identify those who restream from their account.

I know what the are effing for........doesn’t make it acceptable or quality does it.....you don’t see it on their marketing......”buy I follow and as a special treat we’ll spoil your viewing by sticking dancing numbers up to identify criminals”......if I wanted crimewatch I can get it for nowt

• Haha 1

Half time stats have split up 104% of aerial duals

and I’ve just spent 5 minutes trying to pause it to take that info in before slinging the sky remote through the window cus it dunt work.

This is my chosen leisure pursuit

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, NorfolkNChance said:

Can’t complain about the picture quality tonight tbh. Would be nice if the commentators could tell the players apart , not as if they see them every week or anything. 

Agree on the picture.....which is a shame....I think I preferred the freeze frame when I could dream we cleared it or scored

1 hour ago, Ian said:

What a pile of absolute she ite

Not content with filling the screen with 7 bits of info on the top of the screen permanently, every now and again they stick another bloody advert in the middle of it all.

Then they decide to have dancing numbers on randomly

Followed by the lag

and the bloody commentary.....just commentate.....if I wanted to know what Barry from Parsons Cross was twittering then I’d follow him on Twitter 

and to cap it all they seem to only be showing the game when Preston have the ball in our half 

Other than that I’m tickerty boo

It was good for me. What’s your internet speed and what we’re you watching it on? 

Just now, shandypants said:

It was good for me. What’s your internet speed and what we’re you watching it on? 

Already said, to be fair picture was fine tonight.....all other rants remain

1 hour ago, Ian said:

I know what the are effing for........doesn’t make it acceptable or quality does it.....you don’t see it on their marketing......”buy I follow and as a special treat we’ll spoil your viewing by sticking dancing numbers up to identify criminals”......if I wanted crimewatch I can get it for nowt

E1A9FE14-E26F-4CE9-B25D-FD85B2C6BA1A.png