Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

Guest Kagoshimaowl
7 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I would never say we were going to lose before a ball was kicked  

you did and you wanted us to lose 

you must be proud 

Are you messed up? I didn’t want us to lose. I simply gave my prediction. I’ve never wanted us to lose in my life but the facts are we will continue to do so with Monk in charge. Now stop trying to pretend you can read my mind and stop stalking me!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
9 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I would never say we were going to lose before a ball was kicked  

you did and you wanted us to lose 

you must be proud 

That doesn’t make you a better fan than me, just that you are deluded or Garry Monk’s love child.

3 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

That doesn’t make you a better fan than me, just that you are deluded or Garry Monk’s love child.

I am 

I never would predict my team would lose 

Would hate to be with you in the trenches 

When you’re in a hole it’s time to stop looking down and stop digging.  Let’s take our punishment, get rid of our old pros and our bad habits of looking back at our history and cheering ourselves up with the size of our away attendances.

Wherever we start from next year, if we fill the team with big-hearted sharp youngsters we can do magic again.

• Like 1

Guest Kagoshimaowl
45 minutes ago, hugeowl said:

I am 

I never would predict my team would lose 

Would hate to be with you in the trenches 

It really doesn’t. You wouldn’t get up at 3:30 before work to watch that pile of crap, I do . End of discussion 

9 hours ago, mattitheowl said:

Out of interest, which manager is getting anything out of these players?  Unless Bannan conjures some magic up, there's no quality at all in the squad.

Do you trust him to sign players when he has already signed JP and says Cruz is the kind of player we want?

35 minutes ago, the third man said:

Do you trust him to sign players when he has already signed JP and says Cruz is the kind of player we want?

He signed JP because we have so few options in midfield with the current situation.  And he only triggered an extension on his contract, I'd be amazed if he though he was actually good enough.

I don't know why Da Cruz is being so badly scapegoated.  He's not brilliant, but he offers a bit of something different.  He's far better coming off the bench as an impact player than starting though.

Just not bothered...