Wednesday - V - Preston OMDT

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

in case something stronger is required tonight

Really, 'in case'?

I'd start now, get ahead.

And that's advice from a functionally tea-total clergyman.

Edited by Rev Owl
  • Haha 2

I'm not a fan of Preston, niggly annoying team the last few times we've played them and they just lump it up to a target man. I also get soaking wet every time I go to their ground! 🌧

As they're on a poor run of form I really hope we can win this one tonight. That would hopefully put any lingering doubts about relegation to bed, barring the obvious elephant in the room.

I can see the Preston lads trying to wind Wickham up after what happened at Swansea. I hope he stays calm butc committed, but if he does lose it then please let it be against that 2hat Johnson.

A 2-0 win for me, Wickham and Iorfa.

UTO

1 hour ago, marconi said:

Expect Preston to get a penalty, they’ve had 11 so far this season. Cheating gits.

Neills team talk. Get in the penalty area, fall over, it worked last time. In fact just fall over anywhere whenever a Wednesday player gets within a yard of you, especially if it's that giant or Odubajo. And Ben (pearson), don't forget, you don't have to touch the ball, just the man, hard. Over and over again, Wednesday players don't like it but refs don't usually mind.  And get that Forestieri sent off.......oh, has he.😏

• Love 2