Wickham having a go at that Swansea defender

24 minutes ago, MarvelOwls said:

I think we are a bit toothless in that area. I'm not saying I want to be getting red cards every week but I remember seeing a gif on here of Reda flying through a player and that made me love him just that little bit more.

We are bullied in just about every area. Only one I wouldn't fancy my chances with is big Dom Iorfa.

Be nice to have a couple coming in the summer who wont be pushed about 

That's what I loved about us under Megson, yeah granted the football wasn't pretty but we weren't a team to be bullied especially with the likes of Reda, Bywater and Semedo.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, MarvelOwls said:

I think we are a bit toothless in that area. I'm not saying I want to be getting red cards every week but I remember seeing a gif on here of Reda flying through a player and that made me love him just that little bit more.

We are bullied in just about every area. Only one I wouldn't fancy my chances with is big Dom Iorfa.

Be nice to have a couple coming in the summer who wont be pushed about 

Nuhiu is a Kosovan giant. He'd kill anyone he fought. A bit like Drago in Rocky.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Concrete said:

That's what I loved about us under Megson, yeah granted the football wasn't pretty but we weren't a team to be bullied especially with the likes of Reda, Bywater and Semedo.

Big mig, jones, o’grady

12 minutes ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

Was thinking this at the time, absolutely brilliant to see, their lad sh@.t himself.

Id love us to become a sh.!thousing nasty pain in the arris team, with the one for all and all for one attitude.   We are far far too nice, even Walt Disney would find us sickly.

How many years have we been asking for a Bully in CM? At least since the Wembley game!

Bannan, Lee, Luongo with the epitomy of nice, Pelupessy, far too Disney! haha

8 minutes ago, briggowl said:

How many years have we been asking for a Bully in CM? At least since the Wembley game!

yep.

too many nice players = Nice team.

Wilson, Palmer, Sheridan, Pearson, Shirtliff, Worthington, Hirst, Anderson bright in the same team didn't get messed about AND all stood up for each other.

But then again, the game is now soft as a bag of k*a*kers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

yep.

too many nice players = Nice team.

Wilson, Palmer, Sheridan, Pearson, Shirtliff, Worthington, Hirst, Anderson bright in the same team didn't get messed about AND all stood up for each other.

Even k*a*kers have contact without being pen*salised err I mean penalised .

Monkmanface

3 hours ago, briggowl said:

And as for Reach, as soft and harmless on the football pitch as they come !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OhForAnotherShez said:

I watched the Tottenham v Everton game last night and it was torture. Two apathetic teams strolling about seemingly not bothered whether they scored or not. More energy was spent by Lloris in his half-time tantrum than the rest of the game.

But one incident summed it up for me. The visitors were a goal down with about 15 minutes left and had a free kick just outside the Spurs area. For about two minutes we had players shuffling over the shaving foam line as much as they could whilst trying to pretend they weren't, a referee seemingly too bored to move them back, Everton hoping the final whistle would go and trying to stay occupied by half-heartedly complaining to the official or poncing around with placing the ball exactly on a microscopic point. And when this sorry spectacle was finally over the ball was just lazily placed into the wall no more than three feet off the ground.

17 hours ago, Blue_&_white_wizards said:

There were a couple of times I thought he was going to lamp someone. They were trying to wind him up. Thought he did well to hold his temper. He would have destroyed the little twerps

I could not see that they trying to wind him up. But he did become ferocious and nasty..I too worried about a card.

He has much more physical drive and determination than any player in that position,  loanee, transfer in or home grown. for a long time.

22 hours ago, agentwalker said:

Wouldn't say it was having s go. More like a Yorkshire terrier biting the back of your slippers.

Why do the little buggers always do that?

There was one where I parked my caravan a few years back, always waited till I got down to winch it , then bit my ankles. Little sod