Life time of grief

Guest Timothy Fields

Guest Timothy Fields

Being a Wednesday fan has been difficult at times, I'm 61 but I look 81, it's been good at times, but we've had a lot of disappointments along the way, but you know what? I love Wednesday to bits

6 hours ago, Timothy Fields said:

Being a Wednesday fan has been difficult at times, I'm 61 but I look 81, it's been good at times, but we've had a lot of disappointments along the way, but you know what? I love Wednesday to bits

I'm 62, wait til you get to my age.

• Haha 7

me too mate...love that fkn club

still proud to be an owl and so are my kids

'Nod arf'........Been a Wednesday fan my entire life,and ALWAYS will be regardless....grew up,and lived at Hillsborough,nearly always within sight of the floodlights,and Sat home games were always typified by the Wednesday 'ROAR' either of joy,OR disappointment...I had hoped(like many) that under the Chansiri regime,that we  had turned a corner,and could hopefully look forward to the 'Premiership return' ticket(remember that?) we were sold when we first were  relegated? and happy days,and long hot Premiership summers..watching top class football again at Hillsborough..Then I WOKE UP...!!..Matchday prices have driven away all,but the most devoted fans(and many others who simply are not in a position to attend every Match)...and i have watched Player after Player come,and go,departing with(allegedly) many Millions of pounds in wages,which some argue,they wernt good value..(How many like this have there been over the decades at Wednesday?) I consider myself lucky at least to have seen Wednesday under Jack Charlton,Howard Wilkinson,Big Ron Atkinson, & Trevor Francis, & the likes of Waddle,Hirst,Carbone,Di Canio,Warhurst(remember the stir he caused with his goals?!!) Sadly those times now just seem SOOOO  many Years ago..I am and will always be...WAWAW...

Guest Timothy Fields
4 minutes ago, parajack said:

'Nod arf'........Been a Wednesday fan my entire life,and ALWAYS will be regardless....grew up,and lived at Hillsborough,nearly always within sight of the floodlights,and Sat home games were always typified by the Wednesday 'ROAR' either of joy,OR disappointment...I had hoped(like many) that under the Chansiri regime,that we  had turned a corner,and could hopefully look forward to the 'Premiership return' ticket(remember that?) we were sold when we first were  relegated? and happy days,and long hot Premiership summers..watching top class football again at Hillsborough..Then I WOKE UP...!!..Matchday prices have driven away all,but the most devoted fans(and many others who simply are not in a position to attend every Match)...and i have watched Player after Player come,and go,departing with(allegedly) many Millions of pounds in wages,which some argue,they wernt good value..(How many like this have there been over the decades at Wednesday?) I consider myself lucky at least to have seen Wednesday under Jack Charlton,Howard Wilkinson,Big Ron Atkinson, & Trevor Francis, & the likes of Waddle,Hirst,Carbone,Di Canio,Warhurst(remember the stir he caused with his goals?!!) Sadly those times now just seem SOOOO  many Years ago..I am and will always be...WAWAW...

Lovely short answer, 

They’ve given me good times but far too few they’ve given me bad times alas far too many they make me happy occasionally and sad more times than I care to remember I’ve had heroes I’ve worshiped but had loads of wasters who’ve let me down I love them but they break my heart but I was born a wednesdayite and will die one I’m eternally grateful I wasn’t born a pig and will spend the rest of my days living in hope because when it’s good nothing is better 

• Like 1