Alex Hunt

Just now, kilbyj said:

I can understand the harsh tag and no I haven't watched him regularly but that's partly my point. Why haven't several managers thought he's been good enough for regular cameos, yes he's come on a handful of times but not regularly and he is 20. 

No doubt he will have a career I just don't think it's going to be at this level or with us, no shame in that however the spaffing of some fans over him is unwarranted. 

History and percentages suggest you will probably be right, but it would be great to see a home-grown prospect finally come good.  If we were sitting more comfortably in mid table without the threat of a points deduction I would start him in our last 5 games.

It was obvious to see that a midfield three of Bannan and Hunt sitting deep with Luongo just in front did not work at all.  That's not his fault. 

Play Pelupessy behind these two instead and you would probably see better results.

He is a neat and tidy player on the ball.

But the foul throw in injury time proved he still has a lot to learn at this level.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
4 minutes ago, torryowl said:

he didnt have any influence on the game  but that doesnt make it an awful performance .......

Yes it does

Just now, Kagoshimaowl said:

Yes it does

not to me ....i dont expect young players who havnt ever played a full game to come into a poor(ish) team and make an influential difference from the off .....

• Like 1