Swansea- V - Wednesday OMDT

4 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

So you’ve gone from doesn’t have a clue how to play football to not being a great player. 

Trying win an argument by changing context. 

Brilliant.

Not worth any more of my time. 

Cheers though...

No I was comparing my view with your view. I never thought he was a great player but I did think he was once a good player. You have changed the context not me

7 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Owlstalk 'Give Alex Hunt game time'.

Alex Hunt given game time, Owlstalk, 'Whats Hunt doing on the pitch!'

The question 'what's Hunt doing on the pitch?' had nothing to do with his own ability. Why throw him on as a deep DM in that situation next to Bazza who is basically a carbon copy with more experience. Midfield was far too lightweight second half imo. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

Didn't play badly today. Should have been a couple up in the first half, you can't blame Monk for today. 

Playing well so he replaces our best Midfielder with a youth player at half time Monk certainly played his part in that pathetic performance.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

And replaced by whom exactly? The problem is the financial mis management of this football club.

Lee johnson...paul cook...just someone who might drive some positivity about the place...no desire anywhere on the pitch 

2 minutes ago, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

Didn't play badly today. Should have been a couple up in the first half, you can't blame Monk for today. 

Agreed. That was on the players today. Not a bad effort but still no points because we can’t take our chances

• Like 1