Lee johnson

Guest Mcguigan
24 minutes ago, 0114 said:

It’s a no even if we didn’t have a manager. He’s been given 4 years to build something and constantly falls short along with being very well backed along the way. 

However this will be a very attractive job for someone. 

😁

Guest wilyfox

Lee Johnson did some good things at Barnsley with a young team - which we obviously don't have. But, Brizzle have spent a lot during his tenure and gotten absolutely nowhere. It's an emphatic no from me.

Edited by wilyfox

22 minutes ago, Westfield Owl said:

Oh dear, the thought police are out in force today.

How dare fans have a debate about whether a young, successful, English manager would be a better fit for our club than the wazzock we’ve currently got in charge.

Define successful

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Big Jack said:

Had enough of the piggin Johnson family!

Not as much as we have!

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Lee Johnson did some good things at Barnsley with a young team - which we obviously don't have. But, Brizzle have spent a lot during his tenure and gotten absolutely nowhere. It's an emphatic no from me.

He was actually very close to breaking even at City as we sold a few for decent ££. That said, he's spent much more than any manager in our history and it's been total garbage this season.

Change was definitely required and we wait to see who's coming in. There are a few rumours but they're probably testicles.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

For my money I reckon he's one of the best squad builders in the Championship (assuming he had a large influence over Bristol City's transfers).

For the simple reason we don't have a pot to ******** in... nah.

Of what mid table teams.