Jump to content
@owlstalk

Imagine if our fans were like this

Recommended Posts

Fessi_3867321 the truth will out $$

Hutch89 I'd have made the difference. I'm a cultured centre-half

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A2772B31-F9FE-4994-BFBB-A200840AE3C1.jpeg

Aww bless 'em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ronson

I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most are

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's refreshing to hear that the players have as much passion as most fans.

Most comments on here come from a good place whether you agree with them or not.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the majority of fans are. Plus because the player puts something positive on twitter doesn't mean that's what they are like really. They could be a negative and disruptive idiot and just have a good social media head. But I take your point, better than them saying 'who cares am still getting paid and I'm only on loan' I guess. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Grez Bez

Since lockdown the negativivty has really started to grate on me. I never minded before, not sure why.

 

It annoys me that people see it as a badge of honour as if they are the only ones 'keeping it real'.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tarn owl said:

I think the majority of fans are. Plus because the player puts something positive on twitter doesn't mean that's what they are like really. They could be a negative and disruptive idiot and just have a good social media head. But I take your point, better than them saying 'who cares am still getting paid and I'm only on loan' I guess. 


If everyone posted positive messages the place would be positive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:


If everyone posted positive messages the place would be positive

Are you positive about that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No! Yes! No! Yes! ...not sure ...pint ? ...*..Wednesdaytie..*... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


If everyone posted positive messages the place would be positive

Yea..but completely unrealistic

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our words create our reality 

 

Love to see this because good energy always prevails, in any field or craft. 

 

We could have exactly the club we want, if this ethos ran throughout it, no doubt. 

 

Up The Owls 🔋energy wiggle wiggle wiggle

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, TheOwlsofDodworth said:

Our words create our reality 

 

Love to see this because good energy always prevails, in any field or craft. 

 

We could have exactly the club we want, if this ethos ran throughout it, no doubt. 

 

Up The Owls 🔋energy wiggle wiggle wiggle

They don't tho'...Our deeds do...I mean I can say I'm not gonna throw this brick through a widow...then throw the brick through a window.

Wednesday fans humour comes from all the travails and bloody noses they take...Thats one of the reasons this site is so funny at times

Even amidst the anger...someone will say summat that has you laughing yer head off.

Lifes not like bloody Barcelona and Manchester City...Its like Sheffield Wednesday..pitfalls, disappointments...Hope and and sunshine...its not ALL sunshine.

how the f.ook do folk cope when summat does go wrong?...You have to face it, laugh in  the face of adversity..Take the sadness, be sad about whats sad and be happy when things are joyful...

Its what makes a Wednesday fan....Thats why 25000 still tip up to watch tat....you don't HAVE to be happy about it...

Edited by asteener1867

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Life's a farce. 

Sheffield Wednesday are a farce.

But I quite like farce.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Life's a farce. 

Sheffield Wednesday are a farce.

But I quite like farce.

Thats the spirit Snoots.....You treat it like a cross between a soap opera and a Laurel and Hardy episode..Then when the good times come..We can all  become the arrogant lobbers the Prem supporters are...seamlessly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, @owlstalk said:


If everyone posted positive messages the place would be positive

 

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Thats the spirit Snoots.....You treat it like a cross between a soap opera and a Laurel and Hardy episode..Then when the good times come..We can all  become the arrogant lobbers the Prem supporters are...seamlessly

 

Absolutley, what's that old phrase.

Something about if life throws you lemons , bite into it and make a face like an old bag. Or something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Its not how many times you fall down...Its how you pick yourself up that counts"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...